If you ever left FWG which of your mates would you miss

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Re: If you ever left FWG which of your mates would you miss

Postby Foopzheart » 21 Dec 2014, 17:50

Woofwoof: One of the first people I safely considered my friend on here. Happy no matter what. Missing 5eva, glad you're back.

Bacon: Foommmbaaacoooooon. Even when I am annoying or ignore you or something, you never ever ever abandon me as a friend and that's the coolest.

Mmmm: I ALMOST FORGOT YOU OH MY GOD. FOOOMMMBAAAACOOOOONNN. I thought you had an eyepatch for about a year and I felt bad but I also have all this respect for you I can't even hold it

Boxy: BBBBBB. You are nothing but nice all of the time and that is the greatest thing EVER. Never stop being nice, never stop smiling.

Wheelie Man: In the hopes that maybe one day you'll come back and see this and that you're in a good way, I miss you, buddy. You weren't too familiar with me, but I really looked up to you and you and some others pretty much introduced me to this site. Thank you.

Alana Banana: Same as Wheelie Man. You are the coolest ever. Never forget that.

Sylvie: You're not gone, and for that I am glad. You're always here, like a supportive mother goose, and the fact that you aren't sick of this place yet is amazing and I am really glad you've never left.

Angel: Every time I see you on the chat it brightens up my day. Stay positive, get some more sleep.

Oooffffeee: You are definitely high up on the list, oooffffeeeee. It's sad you're not too active on chat anymore, wish I could keep in contact more often. Hope it's all going well.

Lukia: You may argue sometimes, and you may be a little overexcited about some things (see: early pokemon rp), but you're really cool and I would hate to see you go, or have to go while you're here.

Kingsley: Coolest kid in school. Not sure if weeaboo. Will update.

Creep: Creep you are the best flamethrower lawnmower AS I HACK YOUR LIFELESS CORPSE WITH MY CHAINSAAAAW. Seriously though you're too cool.

Frook: A given, of course, but really. You're the only reason any of us are here, you keep this site alive and you certainly help morale. Thanks for giving me a way to waste my time.

Connor: You've never seemed to fond of me, but I've always thought of you as great.

Alice: I actually thought you disliked me for a long while, and I'm glad to know that isn't the case.

Paladin: I used to think of you as a spooky h4cker troublemaker. You intimidated me. Now you've grown on me, and you are probably in the top 10 best-looking on the site.

Prophet, Riku, and Duke: I'm giving you all one entry because I'm still not sure if you're all the same person. The only reason I'm saying that is because you three altogether take up about 95% of the registered names in the RP room, roughly. You're doing God's work, son(s).

Zados: Viking. Glorious beard. I think that's it.

Munter: Scottish. Glorious beard. Gr8 at everything.

Noooonieeeeee: You were gone for a while, I was gone for a while. I feel we have a connection. And I loooved your old name.

Zia: You're the best at Pokemon, stellar at RP, and a genius at combining the two. Don't know what I'd do without you there, to be honest.

Since this is back, a few more:

Excalibur: I give you a hard time and we sort of have an abusive friendship, but I like to believe you care.

9th wonder: I have seen him probably twice in the past three years, but one of my closest friends.

wolves rock: We used to talk more, but I still like to believe we have a strong friendship.

J3rdegree: We go back a ways through RP and otherwise, and you're one of the only people that bothers with Frookcraft.

Kit Kat: I didn't really talk to you much before, but we're getting along a lot better now, and I'd definitely miss you.

mop: Your ability to keep your cool is astounding. I feel like a lot of times you're kind of a "straight man" character in chat, you keep it from getting too wacky. Thank you for being you.

Again, there's like a million more but space and time.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Toady
FWG Mod

Postby Toady » 21 Dec 2014, 18:18

Fuipui wrote:
Woofwoof: One of the first people I safely considered my friend on here. Happy no matter what. Missing 5eva, glad you're back.

Bacon: Foommmbaaacoooooon. Even when I am annoying or ignore you or something, you never ever ever abandon me as a friend and that's the coolest.

Mmmm: I ALMOST FORGOT YOU OH MY GOD. FOOOMMMBAAAACOOOOONNN. I thought you had an eyepatch for about a year and I felt bad but I also have all this respect for you I can't even hold it

Boxy: BBBBBB. You are nothing but nice all of the time and that is the greatest thing EVER. Never stop being nice, never stop smiling.

Wheelie Man: In the hopes that maybe one day you'll come back and see this and that you're in a good way, I miss you, buddy. You weren't too familiar with me, but I really looked up to you and you and some others pretty much introduced me to this site. Thank you.

Alana Banana: Same as Wheelie Man. You are the coolest ever. Never forget that.

Sylvie: You're not gone, and for that I am glad. You're always here, like a supportive mother goose, and the fact that you aren't sick of this place yet is amazing and I am really glad you've never left.

Angel: Every time I see you on the chat it brightens up my day. Stay positive, get some more sleep.

Oooffffeee: You are definitely high up on the list, oooffffeeeee. It's sad you're not too active on chat anymore, wish I could keep in contact more often. Hope it's all going well.

Lukia: You may argue sometimes, and you may be a little overexcited about some things (see: early pokemon rp), but you're really cool and I would hate to see you go, or have to go while you're here.

Kingsley: Coolest kid in school. Not sure if weeaboo. Will update.

Creep: Creep you are the best flamethrower lawnmower AS I HACK YOUR LIFELESS CORPSE WITH MY CHAINSAAAAW. Seriously though you're too cool.

Frook: A given, of course, but really. You're the only reason any of us are here, you keep this site alive and you certainly help morale. Thanks for giving me a way to waste my time.

Connor: You've never seemed to fond of me, but I've always thought of you as great.

Alice: I actually thought you disliked me for a long while, and I'm glad to know that isn't the case.

Paladin: I used to think of you as a spooky h4cker troublemaker. You intimidated me. Now you've grown on me, and you are probably in the top 10 best-looking on the site.

Prophet, Riku, and Duke: I'm giving you all one entry because I'm still not sure if you're all the same person. The only reason I'm saying that is because you three altogether take up about 95% of the registered names in the RP room, roughly. You're doing God's work, son(s).

Zados: Viking. Glorious beard. I think that's it.

Munter: Scottish. Glorious beard. Gr8 at everything.

Noooonieeeeee: You were gone for a while, I was gone for a while. I feel we have a connection. And I loooved your old name.

Zia: You're the best at Pokemon, stellar at RP, and a genius at combining the two. Don't know what I'd do without you there, to be honest.

Since this is back, a few more:

Excalibur: I give you a hard time and we sort of have an abusive friendship, but I like to believe you care.

9th wonder: I have seen him probably twice in the past three years, but one of my closest friends.

wolves rock: We used to talk more, but I still like to believe we have a strong friendship.

J3rdegree: We go back a ways through RP and otherwise, and you're one of the only people that bothers with Frookcraft.

Kit Kat: I didn't really talk to you much before, but we're getting along a lot better now, and I'd definitely miss you.

mop: Your ability to keep your cool is astounding. I feel like a lot of times you're kind of a "straight man" character in chat, you keep it from getting too wacky. Thank you for being you.

Again, there's like a million more but space and time.

Bro... :cry:
LET'S GO HATTERS!!!

org36
FWG Earl

Postby org36 » 22 Dec 2014, 01:40

No one,because I would always come back ^.^
(Also,no one would miss me.So I won't miss them anyhow >.>)
P.S. @Fui I would play Frookcraft if I had premium/it was offline,but D:<)
Last edited by org36 on 22 Dec 2014, 12:28, edited 1 time in total.
Meepy Mipy Meepzy Mo
Dangle Frook over lava by a toe
Make a poem about this
and make Zia hiss
(Eeeeep.)
Meeeeeeeeeeep.

pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie

Postby pudingeX » 22 Dec 2014, 09:42

org36 wrote:No one,because I would always come back ^.^
(Also,no one would miss me.So I won't miss them anyhow >.>)

SAAAAME!
(Except for the "always come back" part >.>)
Yos

Annakall2013
FWG King

Postby Annakall2013 » 08 Jan 2015, 19:11

SOAP!!! SOAP! aka Mop
Zxsas
Wasabi
Cheshire
Jenny
Jack
Lightning
Luminous
These people are the best because they can always put up with me and my crazy , irritating ways when no one else can.....
Honey, I have heels higher then your standards <3
#FwgDramaQueen2015

Victor Zxsas
FWG Captain

Postby Victor Zxsas » 11 Jan 2015, 13:16

Anna
Wasabi
Box
Lost Silver
Mop
Christian/Fang
Creep
Angel
Pudding
Alone
Jennifer
Tycoon

So much more. so little space....
Last edited by Victor Zxsas on 04 Mar 2015, 10:50, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT DO YOU DO? WHERE DO YOU GO? WHAT DO YOU DO? WHAT DO YOU DO? WHERE DO YOU GO? WHAT DO YOU DO? WHAT DO YOU DO? WHERE DO YOU GO? WHAT DO YOU DO? WHAT DO YOU DO? WHERE DO YOU GO? WHAT DO YOU DO? WHAT DO YOU DO? WHERE DO YOU GO? WHAT DO YOU DO? ~Jon tron

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 11 Jan 2015, 13:43

The only thing i'd miss are the memes
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Annakall2013
FWG King

Postby Annakall2013 » 24 Nov 2015, 05:50

This forum page started so much problems and controversy. Now its just dead....
Honey, I have heels higher then your standards <3
#FwgDramaQueen2015

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 24 Nov 2015, 10:26

Annakall2013 wrote:This forum page started so much problems and controversy. Now its just dead....

lmao literally everyone including me got mad salty

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 24 Nov 2015, 16:18

when you search your name in this topic and get 1 result

thx matt

cri evry tiem
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

Return to “General Chat”