Ive been a FWGer for a whole YEAR :D

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Ive been a FWGer for a whole YEAR :D

Postby Zia- » 28 Jul 2013, 07:47

counting back a few days, i realised that i Zia, have officially been a FWGer for a whole year, so i think naturally i have to give a speech :P

First off, id like to thank all my friends who ive had the pleasure to meet on here, you are all held close to my heart and i love chatting to you all whether it be about just random things or what we all love in life. To the Mods, sure i was a little sh*t when i first was on here, but over the time i think ive really matured thanks to all of you, i feel guided by your wisdom and thank you all for being here for all of us. To Frook, for constantly pestering me to be more active, i thank you too ^^ your an amazing guy and are funny as hell when you just babble on about random things.
To the Pokefreaks that i have have come to know and love, your all awesome people, your the ones that first acknowledged me here and thanks to you i have stayed, ive met many great friends due to the pokemon chat.
To just generally everyone that i see on here everyday, your all to thank for being here for me, even if we didnt talk much or at all, youve all helped contribute to me getting this glorious achievement.

so with me now being here a full year, lets hope that im here for years to come, maybe one day ill even be considered an "oldie" by you guys :3
so without further ado, let us celebrate my being here a full year

Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie

Re: Ive been a FWGer for a whole YEAR :D

Postby pudingeX » 28 Jul 2013, 08:05

I cried while reading this... ;-;
Yos

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 28 Jul 2013, 08:07

pudingeX wrote:I cried while reading this... ;-;

in a good way or bad way? O.o
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

pudingeX

Postby pudingeX » 28 Jul 2013, 08:18

Zia-chan wrote:
pudingeX wrote:I cried while reading this... ;-;

in a good way or bad way? O.o

in a good way my good friend :D
Yos

Sugilite-Rocks
FWG Duke

Postby Sugilite-Rocks » 28 Jul 2013, 12:10

Zia-chan wrote:counting back a few days, i realised that i Zia, have officially been a FWGer for a whole year, so i think naturally i have to give a speech :P

First off, id like to thank all my friends who ive had the pleasure to meet on here, you are all held close to my heart and i love chatting to you all whether it be about just random things or what we all love in life. To the Mods, sure i was a little sh*t when i first was on here, but over the time i think ive really matured thanks to all of you, i feel guided by your wisdom and thank you all for being here for all of us. To Frook, for constantly pestering me to be more active, i thank you too ^^ your an amazing guy and are funny as hell when you just babble on about random things.
To the Pokefreaks that i have have come to know and love, your all awesome people, your the ones that first acknowledged me here and thanks to you i have stayed, ive met many great friends due to the pokemon chat.
To just generally everyone that i see on here everyday, your all to thank for being here for me, even if we didnt talk much or at all, youve all helped contribute to me getting this glorious achievement.

so with me now being here a full year, lets hope that im here for years to come, maybe one day ill even be considered an "oldie" by you guys :3
so without further ado, let us celebrate my being here a full year

me too zia. I have been on for a year. and I would like to make a small speech. I'd like to thank everyone who: befriended me, stand me, was my enemy and now my friend, every imposter who stopped and became himself, and mods who (I admit) I bugged them a little for standing me and finally FROOK !!!. I'm sorry for everyone I bugged or cursed or hated. I really love to chat to you all. and I must admit, I was a little piece of sh*t when I came here. I all what I wanted was to be a mod :roll: :oops: . but thanks to you all I have matured and forgot that. so with me now being here a full year, lets hope that im here for years to come, maybe one day ill even be considered an "oldie" by you guys :3
so let's hope I can be active all the time

pudingeX

Postby pudingeX » 28 Jul 2013, 12:15

Marvel wrote:me too zia. I have been on for a year. and I would like to make a small speech. I'd like to thank everyone who: befriended me, stand me, was my enemy and now my friend, every imposter who stopped and became himself, and mods who (I admit) I bugged them a little for standing me and finally FROOK !!!. I'm sorry for everyone I bugged or cursed or hated. I really love to chat to you all. and I must admit, I was a little piece of sh*t when I came here. I all what I wanted was to be a mod :roll: :oops: . but thanks to you all I have matured and forgot that. so with me now being here a full year, lets hope that im here for years to come, maybe one day ill even be considered an "oldie" by you guys :3
so let's hope I can be active all the time

Stop making me cry, guys.... ;-;
Yos

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 28 Jul 2013, 12:37

Congratulations. :3

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 28 Jul 2013, 15:18

pudingeX wrote:Stop making me cry, guys.... ;-;

I feel you, pudding.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 28 Jul 2013, 19:05

You've been here a whole year? How did I not see you sooner?

Congrats on being here so long, and go Pokenoobs!
I'm just bobbing along

dankness75
FWG Mod

Postby dankness75 » 28 Jul 2013, 19:53

Proud to be a oldie here and congratulations Zia. You shall be a oldie too.

Temporary is one word which describes a persons life.

Return to “General Chat”