Pictures of your Pets

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
mop
Fr00k$: 0.00

Re: Pictures of your Pets

Postby mop » 22 Dec 2015, 07:08

got a bunny today!!!! named him lucifer. sorry not sorry for the shit quality

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9039
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Fr00k$: 3889.70
Location: freaksville
Contact:

Re: Pictures of your Pets

Postby Dr Frook » 24 Dec 2015, 20:33

mop wrote:got a bunny today!!!! named him lucifer. sorry not sorry for the shit quality

Image
Image
Image


o m g bunnies r so cute... almost as cute as my pet turtle... almost
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image

User avatar
Annakall2013
FWG King
Posts: 544
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 19:11
Fr00k$: 74.35

Re: Pictures of your Pets

Postby Annakall2013 » 11 Apr 2016, 08:33

Got a new puppy, he's like 40 days old. Named it levi like in aot but my sister hates anime so she's probs gonna call him somthing stupid like cooper. Had him for 4 days so far, he hasnt barked even once which is kinda weird O.o
Image
Image
Image
Honey, I have heels higher then your standards <3
#FwgDramaQueen2015

User avatar
Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks
Posts: 2633
Joined: 14 Dec 2012, 06:01
Fr00k$: 696.65
Location: The valley of the shadow of death
Contact:

Re: Pictures of your Pets

Postby Zia- » 11 Apr 2016, 09:31

Annakall2013 wrote:Got a new puppy, he's like 40 days old. Named it levi like in aot but my sister hates anime so she's probs gonna call him somthing stupid like cooper. Had him for 4 days so far, he hasnt barked even once which is kinda weird O.o
Image
Image
Image


that dog is obviously older than 40 days, that dog looks about 5 months old .-.
Image
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

User avatar
Annakall2013
FWG King
Posts: 544
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 19:11
Fr00k$: 74.35

Re: Pictures of your Pets

Postby Annakall2013 » 11 Apr 2016, 11:40

Zia- wrote:
Annakall2013 wrote:Got a new puppy, he's like 40 days old. Named it levi like in aot but my sister hates anime so she's probs gonna call him somthing stupid like cooper. Had him for 4 days so far, he hasnt barked even once which is kinda weird O.o
Image
Image
Image


that dog is obviously older than 40 days, that dog looks about 5 months old .-.

lol, yeah thats what I thought. The breeder dosn't know english and only speaks hindi so I must of misheard
Honey, I have heels higher then your standards <3
#FwgDramaQueen2015

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3884
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Fr00k$: 552.05
Location: USA

Re: Pictures of your Pets

Postby Angel » 11 Apr 2016, 22:28

Annakall2013 wrote:Got a new puppy, he's like 40 days old. Named it levi like in aot but my sister hates anime so she's probs gonna call him somthing stupid like cooper. Had him for 4 days so far, he hasnt barked even once which is kinda weird O.o
Image
Image
Image


Oh my gosh he's adorable!!!
I want a puppy so badly!!!
AHHH!
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby
Posts: 3157
Joined: 28 Feb 2010, 17:06
Fr00k$: 2.80
Location: Following Excalibur..
Contact:

Re: Pictures of your Pets

Postby Lightning Orb » 07 Jul 2016, 12:57

Here's my Guinea pig everyone says is so cute.
Her name is Nelly.
She's almost a year old.


Image
Image
Image
Image
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket!
#2016FWGAwards

User avatar
Wasabi
Polar Bear of the North
Posts: 384
Joined: 27 Sep 2014, 15:53
Fr00k$: 178.60
Location: At home

Re: Pictures of your Pets

Postby Wasabi » 07 Jul 2016, 13:07

Lightning Orb wrote:Here's my Guinea pig everyone says is so cute.
Her name is Nelly.
She's almost a year old.


Image
Image
Image

She is so cute!
It's like the cutest little thing in the world!
Decisions decisions decisions.
They're hard to make
And so is making a good signature.

User avatar
Askmeastupidquestion
FWG Commoner
Posts: 36
Joined: 17 Apr 2016, 02:07
Fr00k$: 31.50
Contact:

Re: Pictures of your Pets

Postby Askmeastupidquestion » 30 Sep 2016, 05:31

Image

This is my best friend Cassie. She is a mooch.

User avatar
masterchef
FWG freebooter
Posts: 14
Joined: 08 Jun 2013, 21:28
Fr00k$: 13.00
Location: inside your mind!

Re: Pictures of your Pets

Postby masterchef » 30 Sep 2016, 08:08

Guys this is my new pet!
http://prntscr.com/co2mml
Isnt he cute?? :) i named him Frooky :) :)
Last edited by masterchef on 05 Oct 2016, 07:54, edited 1 time in total.
Ill write your name on my DEATHNOTE!!!
Image


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest