Halloween Competition (Medals)

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
prophet
FWG King

Re: Halloween Competition (Medals)

Postby prophet » 22 Oct 2013, 07:16

Jorge was resting, before the splitting sound of his high-pitched house phone filled his room, ringing. He answered it, and on the other line, was his girlfriend, who replied to the silence without even a hint of hesitation "Hey baby, I'm pregnant!"
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

nyanftw
FWG Duke

Postby nyanftw » 22 Oct 2013, 12:35

prophet wrote:Jorge was resting, before the splitting sound of his high-pitched house phone filled his room, ringing. He answered it, and on the other line, was his girlfriend, who replied to the silence without even a hint of hesitation "Hey baby, I'm pregnant!"

DUDE

a little warning next time,i'm gonna die now
sexiest fwger award

Annakall2013
FWG King

Postby Annakall2013 » 22 Oct 2013, 17:15

I try to lift my hands,i cant see them. I look down wheres my crutches? I move around in this pit of darkness no efferot like a bodyless soul
Honey, I have heels higher then your standards <3
#FwgDramaQueen2015

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 22 Oct 2013, 19:28

prophet wrote:Jorge was resting, before the splitting sound of his high-pitched house phone filled his room, ringing. He answered it, and on the other line, was his girlfriend, who replied to the silence without even a hint of hesitation "Hey baby, I'm pregnant!"

i almost fell out of my chair.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

J3rdegree
FWG Mod

Postby J3rdegree » 22 Oct 2013, 21:59

Do you hear that ringing in your ears when all is silent? That ringing is the sound of your subconscious fighting away insanity.

(sat here looking at the page for awhile and noticed the white noise, so why not share ;P)

also i read this one the other day and i thought i should share, but note: i didnt come up with this seccond one.
Today i came home to see my girlfriend sitting down and holding my baby. I didn't know what was creepier... the fact that i was looking at my still-born baby and wife who died in childbirth, or the fact that some sicko dug them up and put them here.
Image FWG Award for Geekiest FWGr
and FWG Award for Best Bromance with mmm ;3

BluesDotEXE
FWG King

Postby BluesDotEXE » 23 Oct 2013, 00:02

...I have no time to explain, my life runs short while he seeks me. you will find the Knife under the bed and the dead bodies in the closet.
Don't try, do.

jkhero73
Noobie Doobie

Postby jkhero73 » 23 Oct 2013, 00:21

We don't have much time, take this and defeat the wizard! I took it and a demon appeared :twisted: and killed me, I was erased from everyone's mind...

#IHateHashtags

lineskis
FWG General

Postby lineskis » 23 Oct 2013, 01:02

Slamming the front door closed behind you is the last thing you hear. Your own, dead silhouette hanging from the arching ceiling is the last thing you see.

You only used to be afraid of the dark. Now there is more to fear in the brightest of places.

You hear your children's giggles echoing from the basement, you smile. Even though the basement collapsed on them four years ago...

You walk faster as the dark form ten feet behind you does too. You think you have lost him, until he appears directly in front of you, a knife sinking into your chest.

Your hair flows in the water as your heart speeds up. The blackness of depth enveloping you in your last helpless breaths.

Your back starts to tingle as you hear bumps that don't match the music emanating from your headphones. The iPod shuts off, or maybe that is just you dying.
I can't watch action movies before bed.

jkhero73
Noobie Doobie

Postby jkhero73 » 23 Oct 2013, 01:12

His guts spilled upon the floor, and I felt queasy as maggots burrowed out of his rotting flesh. His eyes fell on the ground, staring straaight at me.

lineskis
FWG General

Postby lineskis » 23 Oct 2013, 01:39

You hear the fists of the faceless pounding against the sides of the house, but at least your safe until help comes. a memory tingles the back of your head, you forgot to lock your door.
I can't watch action movies before bed.

Return to “General Chat”