Nightmares

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Mewtwo Power
FWG Mod
Posts: 2518
Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 00:58
Location: U.K, Kanto, Cerulean Cave.

Nightmares

Postby Mewtwo Power » 08 Nov 2013, 18:05

Talk about your nightmares here! *evil grin*
They come true, by the way.


For crying out loud! Mewtwo is the best, and always will be the best!

User avatar
Tycoon
FWG Mod
Posts: 1579
Joined: 23 Aug 2012, 14:44
Location: the ocean floor

Re: Nightmares

Postby Tycoon » 08 Nov 2013, 21:09

there's no need for anyone else to post

i'm right here
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: Nightmares

Postby Boxorino » 09 Nov 2013, 21:16

Tycoon Witch wrote:there's no need for anyone else to post

i'm right here


you're not funny.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
Mewtwo Power
FWG Mod
Posts: 2518
Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 00:58
Location: U.K, Kanto, Cerulean Cave.

Re: Nightmares

Postby Mewtwo Power » 09 Nov 2013, 21:35

Sweet Nightmares! Boxah and Tycoon!


For crying out loud! Mewtwo is the best, and always will be the best!

User avatar
pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie
Posts: 1770
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA

Re: Nightmares

Postby pudingeX » 10 Nov 2013, 06:30

My recent nightmare.

I woke up in the middle of a forest. It was foggy and dark. I hear voices. There was red mud all over the place. It's just nature and me. GOD DAMMIT CAN YOU IMAGINE 5 MINS. WITHOUT INTERNET?
Yos

User avatar
Excalibur
King of the Texans!
Posts: 2169
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 00:14
Location: Running from Orby :D

Re: Nightmares

Postby Excalibur » 10 Nov 2013, 22:48

i always get thrown in a volcano.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

User avatar
Mewtwo Power
FWG Mod
Posts: 2518
Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 00:58
Location: U.K, Kanto, Cerulean Cave.

Re: Nightmares

Postby Mewtwo Power » 10 Nov 2013, 22:51

I always end up in trouble and pain.


For crying out loud! Mewtwo is the best, and always will be the best!

User avatar
Excalibur
King of the Texans!
Posts: 2169
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 00:14
Location: Running from Orby :D

Re: Nightmares

Postby Excalibur » 10 Nov 2013, 22:56

I had pretty bad ones as a child.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: Nightmares

Postby Lamb » 10 Nov 2013, 22:58

e.e Don't have any... Probably because I'm my nightmare's nightmare
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
Excalibur
King of the Texans!
Posts: 2169
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 00:14
Location: Running from Orby :D

Re: Nightmares

Postby Excalibur » 10 Nov 2013, 22:59

Lamb wrote:e.e Don't have any... Probably because I'm my nightmare's nightmare


Lies lamb.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests