Page 1 of 8

REBELLION!!!

Posted: 02 Feb 2014, 23:34
by Avereeni
ATTENTION ALL FWGERS! WE HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Excalibur, our FWG King, has committed a GREAT amount of tyranny. He has abused his powers and now we must strike back! Hence why I started this topic. I believe we should all start a rebellion against King Excalibur and gain our independence. No matter if we get hanged or decapitated, we must win our independence!

So look at the poll above you. It's a very hard decision, I know...but you must choose wisely. Will you join the rebellion or will you stay loyal to King Excalibur?

Which Side Will YOU Choose?


all i have to say is to become a patriot.

ALRIGHT LOSERS YOU BETTER SIT DOWN CAUSE IM BACK FOR MORE

AFTER THE TREMENDOUS DEFEAT AND THE FAIL TO WIN OUR INDEPENDENCE

WE WILL STRIKE BACK TONIGHT

WE WILL NOT LET KING EX TOWER OVER US AND CRUSH US UNDERFOOT ANYMORE

WE WILL CONQUER, WE WILL WIN

W E W I L L R I S E

Re: REBELLION!!!

Posted: 02 Feb 2014, 23:38
by pudingeX
DEATH TO THE SUPREME LEADER!

Re: REBELLION!!!

Posted: 02 Feb 2014, 23:41
by Father Anderson
Sign me up for a little patriotism.

Re: REBELLION!!!

Posted: 02 Feb 2014, 23:48
by prophet
But Excalibur sucks?

Re: REBELLION!!!

Posted: 02 Feb 2014, 23:49
by Father Anderson
prophet wrote:But Excalibur sucks?

LOL
THAT'S MEAN

Re: REBELLION!!!

Posted: 02 Feb 2014, 23:51
by Boxorino
SCREW KING EXCALIBUR!
HE SHOULD GO BACK TO THE ROCK WHERE HE CAME FROM!

Re: REBELLION!!!

Posted: 03 Feb 2014, 00:04
by Lamb
I am Roland, Excalibur's knight of zero, I shall eliminate all who oppose his rule with my sword, Durendal.
Death to the none loyal

Re: REBELLION!!!

Posted: 03 Feb 2014, 00:06
by pudingeX
Lamb wrote:I am Roland, Excalibur's knight of zero, I shall eliminate all who oppose his rule with my sword, Durendal.
Death to the none loyal

DEATH TO THE SUPREME LEADER AND HIS FELLOWMEN!!!

Re: REBELLION!!!

Posted: 03 Feb 2014, 00:10
by Awesome Creep
I vote for The Pasta Party. Screw all of you with a Phillips head!

Re: REBELLION!!!

Posted: 03 Feb 2014, 00:12
by Avereeni
I like everyone's spirit...but we have terrible news.

The votes for Rebellion is 5, and the votes for Treason is 4.

We can not let this happen!

What are you waiting for? JOIN THE REBELLION!