Story time, with Slender. "It watches over."

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
I Am Under Your Bed
FWG Commoner

Story time, with Slender. "It watches over."

Postby I Am Under Your Bed » 16 Feb 2014, 18:49

My own story, inspired by CreepyPasta's, "The Thing That Stalks the Fields" Watch it here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cfLIYkdyBE, or read my own version below.Happy readings...

Hello, my name is John, I own a little farm just outside of Nashville, Tennessee. I raise cattle and some horses here and there. I've owned the place for about 20 years now, family heirloom, and I love it here. My wife, Janice, recently disappeared about 6 months ago, just when these, occurrences began.. it first started a few weeks ago. My hay bales started being moved through out my fields, at first, I thought it were just a couple of kids trying to be funny.
After moving all of them back to their original places, I went in and fell asleep for the night. Upon awaking, I found the that the hay bales were moved, back to where they had been the other night. At this, I knew that someone needed to teach these, "Kids", a lesson.
That night, I sat out on my front porch, shotgun in hand, and a pot of coffee beside me.
I sat and waited, a few hours had passed before I began to doze off. I tried very hard to keep myself awake, but I couldn't do it.
The next morning I woke up, the hay bales, moved, I was just about to give up and leave the hay bales there, when I saw that someone, some..thing, had killed all my cattle, beheading them and leaving their bodies to rot in the sun. This pissed me off, I went into town and bought some surveillance cameras, I wanted to catch these little pranksters and have 'em arrested. I set up the cameras and sat out on my porch again that night, and waited. I was just about to doze off again, when I saw whoever... whatever, had been moving my hay bales.
What I saw that night, is still imprinted in the back of my mind. Hell, I still, to this day, have dreams of that night.
I stood there and tried to get a closer look at this, thing. It was a creature, it stood on all fours, but i couldn't get much of anymore details, seeing as how it were night. I stood there, frozen with fear as it moved the hay bales, carefully placing them along the road, after moving each one, standing on it's hind legs, looking at all the others and ever-so-slightly moving it parallel to the others, almost as if it were creating a sort of... barrier, between the road and my fields. I watched it move the last one as it stood up and looked over towards, I stood there, still.. frozen in fear. I couldn't get much sense of what it was looking at exactly, but I knew, I felt it staring at me.
I darted into the house, locking the doors and turning off all the lights. The next morning I looked at the surveillance camera's video tapes. I watched the whole thing.
It only caught a glimpse of the creature, it looked exactly how I saw it.
I was interrupted by the sound of a truck a little bit down the road, I let out a sigh of relief as I stepped out onto the porch. As the car drove nearer the house, I heard a faint rumble, a trample. The trees from the nearby forest began shaking. The opening to the forest exploded into wood and leaves, from it, the creature would be seen hauling itself towards the truck, faster than anything I've ever seen. It rammed the car off the side of the road and ripped it in half, tearing out the driver and ripping him in half. The creature, in broad daylight, was a dark grey color, it was roughly 14 ft, on all fours, I could only imagine how tall it was on it's hind legs. It looked clean, it's skin was very slick, I'd almost like to think it's outer skin were made of obsidian, but it weren't. It was very well skin as it were a creature.
I heard the screams of the driver as he were torn in half, I stood there, again, in fear as it looked at my, it's eyes nearly pierced my own. From what I recall, what happened next made me realize why it's doing all this.
It took the mans body and laid it down on the road, almost like a warning. Then it hit me.. I knew why it was doing all this. It's taken me on as it's pet.. it was defending me from the man on the road, it killed my cattle, thinking it were defending me, I've been imprisoned.
It's been a few months since I realized it was imprisoning me. It's only attacked me twice, both because I tried to escape. I know now that it was what killed my wife, thinking it were protecting me, this is the last you'll be hearing from me, for now I can't even pay my bills, power, water, and internet. I'll leave you with these last words... It watches over..
Image Image

Return to “General Chat”