Urban Dictionary Name Meanings

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Father Anderson
FWG God

Re: Urban Dictionary Name Meanings

Postby Father Anderson » 28 Mar 2014, 22:14

matthew
a sexy guy that liked the women and has a nice tooth brush

Matthew
An intelligent, charming, athletic, handsome, loving, and faithful male. This type of male is very rare, in fact, likely the only one in this world. He loves calculus and physics and hopefully this one person.
You're brilliant Matthew.

Matt
ancient greek translation for "eternal male*-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform all male*acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.
Girl 1: I wish my boyfriend was a matt
Girl 2: Oh you poor thing

Mattias
A tradional Scandinavian name, originating from the Bible. Despite its popularity, it is little known that the name means 'Tax collector of Yahweh'. People who go by this name tend to have sensitive dispositions, but are worth the patience.

Virtues include intelligence, pleasant facial features, high levels of charm and occasionally long blonde hair resembling that of their viking ancestors. Mattias will have a sound sense of perspective, and realise the important things in life, as well as having a profound level of communication, both written and oral. Has a congenital tendency towards geekiness.
"That Mattias clubbed me over the head with his axe yesterday. I didn't really mind, he's kinda cute."

Baconator
Synonym for good or awesome. Anything cool, great or just better than everything else.

Baconator
A Baconator is a benevolent and wise dictator who rules in a Baconocracy! Baconocracy is the choice to unite not divide... Bacon will rule wisely and benevolently. In this politically divided country our best hope for unity is to unite behind bacon in the bacon party. Only bacon can win a true mandate. The bacon party has a vision of world peace where all the diverse peoples of the world unite behind bacon. As we all know, bacon makes everything better. The motto of the bacon party is VOTE FOR GREASE!!! Bacon is the last best hope for the USA!!! Elect bacon in a greaseslide!
The baconator was elected by a greaseslide in 2012 and a pax americana followed, years of peace, prosperity and bacon!
Last edited by Father Anderson on 28 Mar 2014, 22:34, edited 3 times in total.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Postby Demitri » 28 Mar 2014, 22:16

Flandre Scarlet
An insanely strong and cute looking female vampire, who is around 495 years old. She wields a weapon called "Laevateinn" that is strong enough to destroy the world in one shot. She is an extra boss from the game Touhou 6: The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, which was created by one person nicknamed ZUN.
Chuck Norris is nothing when compared to Flandre Scarlet!

Riku
a damn sexy beast that every girl wants to do
ex)riku from Kingdom Hearts 2.............................AAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sora
The main character of the greatest game on earth- Kingdom Hearts. However, compared to Riku, Sora can be very naive at times.
Riku: Sora, truth is, I have always been kinda...jealous of you..

Sora: What for? O.o?

Riku: (OMFG you retard, take a friggin guess...I mean, I get taken over by Ansem, manipulated by Maleficant, I had to TURN into Ansem just to save your sorry ass, while you are enjoying your beauty sleep. I NEVER EVEN RESTED AFTER OUR ISLAND GOT BLOWN UP!! Oh, and to top it off, Kairi loves YOU - NOT ME, you retard ...can't you even take a hint?") ... I'm glad to have a friend like you...

Sora: ...same here...... ME: AJHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG URAN DICTONARY IS GREAT AHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHHAA
Last edited by Demitri on 29 Mar 2014, 00:15, edited 1 time in total.
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Karamix3
FWG Professional

Postby Karamix3 » 28 Mar 2014, 22:27

Dante, the sweetest most amazing gentlemen you will ever meet. He brings so much joy into your life every single day. He has a smile that could light up an entire city. His laughter is contagious to those around him. His hugs send sparks through your entire body and he doesn't just give you butterflies in your belly, he gives you the entire zoo. Hes the kind of person who makes you want to be a better person, and everyone needs somebody like that in there life. He is one of the happiest, most delightful people you will ever meet. He will change you life from the moment you meet him. He so reliable, you can always always count on him. You can trust him with your life, your heart. Everyday he goes out of the way to show how much he cares for you. He will surprise you everyday with the amount of passion and dedication he holds. He takes your breath away every time god allows you to see his precious, stunning, handsome self, it stops time. When you hold his hand its like electricity and when you kiss his sweet sweet lips you feel on top of the universe. When he looks into your eyes you feel it, you feel the love and affection he has for you. I am blessed to say this man is my best friend and i am completely and madly in love with him.

Chose the best i could fin :D

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 18 Jul 2015, 15:44

An (Insert name here) is often of Spanish / Latin decent Yeah no. He is a thoughtful, kind and extremely generous species, often with gorgeous dark sparkling eyes and black hair I guess the part about the hair is right. (name) is the most intelligent man to grace the earth, known especially for his abilities in math and engineering HAHHAHAHAHA good at maths hahahahaha. An (name) can have any girl he wants, but tends to favour redheads #totallytrue.

(name) is also known for being physically perfect, and he attracts attention for his body wherever he goes ................... yeah sure.

A legendary human being. Rumor has it that he was born inside of a volcano and was raised by a grizzly bear and a bald eagle. He would later grow up to be a complete boss in every sense of the word. He has the body of a Greek god and possesses the voice of an angel. Is sometimes referred to as "Thor Molecules" and "Galaxy Knuckles".

This was weird.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Return to “General Chat”