Angel's Thread

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

Which YouTube Gamer Do You Prefer?

JackSepticEye
24%
Markiplier
38%
Pewdiepie
38%

Total votes: 29

Angel
Human Overlord

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby Angel » 06 Feb 2017, 22:26

Oh my gosh no! Triplets would kill me!
Both Mike and I have ADHD and red hair... our kids are going to be menaces. I'll barely be able to handle one at a time.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 09 Feb 2017, 01:55

So I spent nearly an hour and a half in HR today because I reported having been harassed yesterday. Long story short, I don't tolerate people speaking rudely of people with impairments or disabilities and I for sure don't tolerate people making "retard" references towards me. So yeah. I've dealt with enough crap throughout my life and with jobs, and I'm putting my foot down. Feels good.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 09 Feb 2017, 23:13

I heard HR.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 10 Feb 2017, 00:02

The Divine Potato wrote:I heard HR.

Yup, got a couple people in trouble for harassment and the one I disliked the most quit this morning without telling anyone. Good riddance...
"Halo, and goodbye!"

DriveThru Whale
FWG Earl

Postby DriveThru Whale » 10 Feb 2017, 02:00

Angel wrote:
The Divine Potato wrote:I heard HR.

Yup, got a couple people in trouble for harassment and the one I disliked the most quit this morning without telling anyone. Good riddance...

And you didn't even have to bust out the Chipotle burritos? Son I am disappoint
Image LOUDEST 2015, 2017

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 10 Feb 2017, 21:33

Angel wrote:So I spent nearly an hour and a half in HR today because I reported having been harassed yesterday. Long story short, I don't tolerate people speaking rudely of people with impairments or disabilities and I for sure don't tolerate people making "retard" references towards me. So yeah. I've dealt with enough crap throughout my life and with jobs, and I'm putting my foot down. Feels good.

*hugs*... glad they're gone... takes strength to do what you did...
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 17 Feb 2017, 00:30

I was scrolling through Facebook during lunch at work and found out that Harper got engaged today...
I wanted him to stay single forever and be miserable and I especially wanted to get engaged before him, but out of nowhere he's engaged!
After being really pissed off about this for an hour, I came to the realization that I was being silly.
Everyone deserves to be happy, even someone who treated you like crap for 6 years and kept you on shelf thinking that you had a chance when in reality they never planned on being with you, they just didn't want you going anywhere while they found "something better". Anyway, you all probably know our story, so I wont bother explaining it, but for those of you who don't know, it's somewhere in this thread...
Of course I told Mike and was pretty shook about this, and he, being understanding and not at all like Harper was, helped me to see that Harper will never truly be happy because of the type of person he is.
And not to sound mean or anything, but looking through their engagement pictures today I can see that he settled... His mom probably picked this girl for him and as long as mommy is happy he's "happy".
It might sound mean, but its the truth! His mom was the reason we couldn't be together because she made him think that I wasn't good enough for him, that I wasn't "Harper material"... And she was always trying to set him up with girls that SHE liked... so he probably just gave in and let her have her way.
Anyway... I had to post this rant somewhere, but his name doesn't deserve to be in my diary, so I'm putting this here.
In the end... Yeah, he got engaged before me, but he'll never be as happy as me because I am making my own decisions, I am controlling my own life, not letting someone else control it for me. And Mike treats me better than any guy I've ever dated, especially Harper...
Mike is the only one I need, the only one I love and will ever love, and you know what... I deserve to be happy... I didn't think I deserved that for the longest time, but Mike has helped me realize that I'm not worthless, that I do deserve to be happy and that I'm beautiful.
Sorry this got kinda sappy, but there it is... We deserve each other <3
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Fredito9
FWG Ninja

Postby Fredito9 » 17 Feb 2017, 02:24

Angel wrote:I was scrolling through Facebook during lunch at work and found out that Harper got engaged today...
I wanted him to stay single forever and be miserable and I especially wanted to get engaged before him, but out of nowhere he's engaged!
After being really pissed off about this for an hour, I came to the realization that I was being silly.
Everyone deserves to be happy, even someone who treated you like crap for 6 years and kept you on shelf thinking that you had a chance when in reality they never planned on being with you, they just didn't want you going anywhere while they found "something better". Anyway, you all probably know our story, so I wont bother explaining it, but for those of you who don't know, it's somewhere in this thread...
Of course I told Mike and was pretty shook about this, and he, being understanding and not at all like Harper was, helped me to see that Harper will never truly be happy because of the type of person he is.
And not to sound mean or anything, but looking through their engagement pictures today I can see that he settled... His mom probably picked this girl for him and as long as mommy is happy he's "happy".
It might sound mean, but its the truth! His mom was the reason we couldn't be together because she made him think that I wasn't good enough for him, that I wasn't "Harper material"... And she was always trying to set him up with girls that SHE liked... so he probably just gave in and let her have her way.
Anyway... I had to post this rant somewhere, but his name doesn't deserve to be in my diary, so I'm putting this here.
In the end... Yeah, he got engaged before me, but he'll never be as happy as me because I am making my own decisions, I am controlling my own life, not letting someone else control it for me. And Mike treats me better than any guy I've ever dated, especially Harper...
Mike is the only one I need, the only one I love and will ever love, and you know what... I deserve to be happy... I didn't think I deserved that for the longest time, but Mike has helped me realize that I'm not worthless, that I do deserve to be happy and that I'm beautiful.
Sorry this got kinda sappy, but there it is... We deserve each other <3

I'm glad you're happy now, I just hope I'll find mine soon, before it's too late... :?
I'll never give up on the world I love.

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 17 Feb 2017, 06:33

Hun, i turn 24 in April...too late? How old are you?
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 03 Mar 2017, 17:13

Mike is getting the Nintendo Switch this morning!!!
Also, we might start streaming through Twitch in the future...MAYBE! No guarantees, but Mike mentioned it and I thought, "hey, why the hell not, that would be pretty neat" and so yeah. But we'll see. Also, his sister comes home in 2 months from today! Which means we're getting closer to getting engaged and married! And so that's exciting.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Return to “General Chat”