Angel's Thread

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

Which YouTube Gamer Do You Prefer?

JackSepticEye
6
21%
Markiplier
11
39%
Pewdiepie
11
39%
 
Total votes: 28

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3884
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Fr00k$: 552.15
Location: USA

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby Angel » 13 Jun 2017, 15:28

mop wrote:congrats! are we invited to the wedding?


I'm afraid if I gave information out about where we live that things could get really weird really quick... So unfortunately, no...
That doesn't mean I don't love all of you though! I will definitely post pictures and information!

Speaking of, we just set the date for August 18th, 2017. We will be married in 66 days from today!
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Fr00k$: 153.80
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby Boxorino » 13 Jun 2017, 17:25

Angel wrote:
mop wrote:congrats! are we invited to the wedding?


I'm afraid if I gave information out about where we live that things could get really weird really quick... So unfortunately, no...
That doesn't mean I don't love all of you though! I will definitely post pictures and information!

Speaking of, we just set the date for August 18th, 2017. We will be married in 66 days from today!


that's my birthday!! now i definitely can't go :(
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
Avereeni
The All Powerful FWGER
Posts: 2120
Joined: 19 Mar 2013, 01:27
Fr00k$: 6.75
Location: persona (is this a location)

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby Avereeni » 13 Jun 2017, 17:46

angel i'm really happy for you <3 congratulations !

i wish you best of luck and i hope you stay happy

:D
now playing: the first four notes of megalovania

DriveThru Whale
FWG Earl
Posts: 314
Joined: 09 Apr 2013, 02:46
Fr00k$: 22.40

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby DriveThru Whale » 14 Jun 2017, 07:41

Send pics of cake (or better yet, send the cake itself)
AND IT BETTER NOT BE A LIE
Image LOUDEST 2015, 2017

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3884
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Fr00k$: 552.15
Location: USA

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby Angel » 14 Jun 2017, 16:02

Boxorino wrote:
Angel wrote:
mop wrote:congrats! are we invited to the wedding?


I'm afraid if I gave information out about where we live that things could get really weird really quick... So unfortunately, no...
That doesn't mean I don't love all of you though! I will definitely post pictures and information!

Speaking of, we just set the date for August 18th, 2017. We will be married in 66 days from today!


that's my birthday!! now i definitely can't go :(


I KNEW that day was already special for a reason! <3 <3 <3

Avereeni wrote:angel i'm really happy for you <3 congratulations !

i wish you best of luck and i hope you stay happy
:D


Aww thank you Avery <3 I think I will be very happy with this man. He is definitely a God send.

DriveThru Whale wrote:Send pics of cake (or better yet, send the cake itself)
AND IT BETTER NOT BE A LIE


I love this comment haha and I agree, that cake better not be a lie!
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3884
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Fr00k$: 552.15
Location: USA

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby Angel » 14 Jun 2017, 16:04

Dr Frook wrote:Omg congrats!!
Angel wrote:And here they are!!!
Image

Image

Image

I didn't even see it coming!
He suddenly decided we should go to the Temple yesterday afternoon, so we went to an evening session and then when it was over he said he had a surprise for me, but I was sure he wasn't going to propose because he had been telling me for days/weeks that he hadn't gotten the ring yet and that it would take at least a month to get here... So he takes me to this ampitheater/park and there is a wedding reception going on in the ampitheater, so we walk around the back to a grassy park area and I see a blanket and camera and I'm thinking, "oh no, we're interrupting something important" and then I saw the decorations on the tree and started crying because I realized it was for me! So he proposed and of COURSE I said YES!!!
So there it is! I'm engaged!!! And we are planning for some time early October to get married and I couldn't be happier!!!



Thank you Frook. I wish I could invite you all to the wedding, but not only do we already have over 320 people invited, I think it would be weird to both of our families if these random internet people showed up to our reception hahaha

PS: I don't know what is up with the font right now... that's strange.
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"