Angel's Thread

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

Which YouTube Gamer Do You Prefer?

JackSepticEye
24%
Markiplier
38%
Pewdiepie
38%

Total votes: 29

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 30 Oct 2016, 08:05

Angel wrote:Dang Matt, that sucks, I'm sorry. Are you alright now though?

And Lukia, it's funny cuz Mike downloaded it onto his laptop so I could play it with an Xbox controller. A game originally made for Nintendo, being played on a PC with an Xbox controller.

thats a paradox of gaming. you can never return to normal gaming
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 30 Oct 2016, 19:34

Yeah, I'm fine now.
Just keep in mind that the kidney stone thing is a possibility.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 06 Nov 2016, 18:27

Story of the week!
So I'm driving to Mike's parent's house after work on Thursday and here's what happened...
I'm getting off the exit and I'm in the left turn lane and decide I need to be in the right turn lane so I can follow the road up to where I need to turn off to get to Mike's parent's place. The light was red and just turned green, so I flick on my blinker and make sure it's clear for me to move over and as soon as I'm in the lane completely and moving forward, some idiot in a Suburban 2 cars in front of me decides he wants over and cuts me off. So I lay on my horn and swerve around him, because I'm not about to slam on the brakes and get rear ended and you figure if you honk at someone they will stop doing whatever stupid thing they are doing. Oh no, he hits the side of my car and then keeps driving! Me being me, I follow this jerk and a mile later we are stopped at a red light, so I take a picture of the back of his vehicle to get his license plate information and then I get out of my car and walk up to his and tell him "you can either give me your insurance information, or I can call the cops and file a hit and run." and he says "I didn't realize I hit you"... Really!? So we find a road to pull off onto and I ask for his insurance and he hands me a rental car paper from the airport rental car place. . . the guy didn't even have insurance in the car with him. . .He also had two other people in the vehicle with him and he said neither of them noticed that he hit me. . . Really people? Are you completely stupid? I mean, they were both on the passenger side of the vehicle, there is no way the woman in the front passenger seat could have missed seeing the front corner of their vehicle scrape up the side of my car, all the way from the wheel well to the handle front of the back passenger door. So I got his license information and then I did something really stupid... I didn't call the cops...
Let this be a lesson to ALL OF YOU who read this. IF or WHEN you EVER get in an accident, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS call the cops and file a report. I mean, I called my insurance as soon as I got to Mike and filed a claim and I called the rental car place and told them that one of their cars hit me and the driver claimed he didn't realize he hit me, so he probably wont tell them about the accident either. He hardly had any damage on his vehicle, but he probably wont even tell them that he got in an accident. Anyway... look at this! Look what he did to Lil' Red!

I was going to go after him and have my insurance find his insurance and make him pay to repair every bit of damage he caused... But in thinking about it... He's from a part of Florida that may have been effected by the hurricane and something told me, "the damage isn't that bad and you can probably just buff it out or something, and this guy may have lost his house or something". No, that's no excuse to be a total moron and try to flee from an accident, but if this guy tries to pull any crap later down the road, I'm gonna hit him with everything I've got and he'll be paying for more than just a minor car accident. So he better not be stupid, and he better just forget about the whole thing, and the rental place better not pull any crap either, or they're gonna get it too.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 24 Nov 2016, 15:14

Happy Thanksgiving my friends!
I'm spending the day with Mike's family and I'm kind of excited because it's going to be a lot of fun and I just love being with him and his family so much!
Y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 26 Nov 2016, 17:31

The conversion is complete! I am now the proud owner of an XBox One S.
The Military Green one is mine and the white one is of course Mike's.

So this is what we did for a few hours yesterday <3
He bought a bigger tv and is letting me use his smaller one till he sells it... perhaps I will buy it from him... still thinking about it.

#relationshipgoals
#gamercouple
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 04 Dec 2016, 18:04

I find it interesting that people here are saying they are leaving forever... If you're successful with that I will be impressed. I tried it once or twice, but as you can see, I'm still here! That being said, I do hope for the best for each and every one of you, because you all deserve so much more than you're getting from life.
Also, Mike has me watching Starwars for the first time in my life, and we just finished Episode 3 last night... I didn't think I would like Starwars because EVERYONE freaks out over it when you say you haven't watched it, and I said I never would because of that, but I love it! I can't wait to continue watching more today! Seriously...It's better than I thought it was going to be, and I'm actually enjoying it.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 14 Dec 2016, 08:46

Angel wrote:I find it interesting that people here are saying they are leaving forever... If you're successful with that I will be impressed. I tried it once or twice, but as you can see, I'm still here! That being said, I do hope for the best for each and every one of you, because you all deserve so much more than you're getting from life.
Also, Mike has me watching Starwars for the first time in my life, and we just finished Episode 3 last night... I didn't think I would like Starwars because EVERYONE freaks out over it when you say you haven't watched it, and I said I never would because of that, but I love it! I can't wait to continue watching more today! Seriously...It's better than I thought it was going to be, and I'm actually enjoying it.

Now, will you go and watch Rogue one? :^)
I've lost my pieces.

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 16 Dec 2016, 00:20

Lamb wrote:
Angel wrote:I find it interesting that people here are saying they are leaving forever... If you're successful with that I will be impressed. I tried it once or twice, but as you can see, I'm still here! That being said, I do hope for the best for each and every one of you, because you all deserve so much more than you're getting from life.

Now, will you go and watch Rogue one? :^)

Heck yes I will!
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 20 Dec 2016, 01:53

Mike is making me see an optometrist before Christmas.
Also, Rogue One was beautiful.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 01 Jan 2017, 08:03

First of all, Happy New Year!
After our New Years kiss Mike said, "guess what, we could get married this year."
That's crazy! That's so crazy and it's so true! 2017 could very well be the year I get married to my eternal companion!
Here's hoping 2017 is better than 2016.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Return to “General Chat”