Angel's Thread

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

Which YouTube Gamer Do You Prefer?

JackSepticEye
24%
Markiplier
38%
Pewdiepie
38%

Total votes: 29

Angel
Human Overlord

Angel's Thread

Postby Angel » 08 Mar 2014, 01:22

Alright, so I noticed that Boxy, Percy and Illusion all have their own little threads where they post things about them or things they like or things they have done etc...
So I thought "hey, why not try it out? Maybe if I ever get back into making videos I could post em in my own little thread." -shrug- We'll see how long this lasts haha.
Last edited by Angel on 10 May 2016, 17:49, edited 5 times in total.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Awesome Creep
FWG Prince

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby Awesome Creep » 08 Mar 2014, 01:36

THIS THREAD SUCKS!
All my friends are heathens, take it slow...

WATCH IT!

|-/

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 08 Mar 2014, 03:16

yayyyy! Shutup creepy :P
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 08 Mar 2014, 03:53

So I took some quizzes over yonder and here are the results I got ----->
1st: What Would You Look Like As An Anime Character (Females) http://www.quotev.com/quiz/3052303/What-would-YOU-look-like-as-an-anime-Character-Females/
And it gave me this
So I took it again
And it gave me this

2nd: What Anime Girl Stereotype Are You?
http://www.quotev.com/quiz/4529078/What-Anime-Girl-Stereotype-are-you/
And it gave me this
Dojikko
The Dojikko is the clumsy character. No matter what it is they are doing, the Dojikko will always find a way to accidentally drop something, hit their head, lose something important or trip over. Destined to be accident-prone, these poor characters are forever having to apologise to people and clean up after their mistakes. "Airheaded" would be the perfect way to describe their naive and forgetful thought processes. But Dojikkos are people who mean well and they have hearts of gold, so they are always forgiven for their clumsiness because of this. But please keep a band-aid spare!

3: What is your hidden power
http://www.quotev.com/quiz/800611/Whats-your-hidden-power-and-whats-your-story-on-how-you-will-get-it/
Time
You have the power to stop and to control time. You like to take your time, you prefer things to be done right, but your a bit hesitant.
Story: It was a late spring evening. The sun had set, and rain seems to scatter lightly on Earth. You are walking home from a party you had just attended to. You are in an ally way when you hear a noise in front of you and behind you. You stop and look around. 3 men in front of you and 3 men in back of you. They come forward towards you. You get backed up into a wall, and it seems like some of the men are carrying weapons, you panic. The men stop four feet away from you. "What ya have on yah?" One man ask. You can't speak or move, fear has taken over you. "Not talkin' aye? Guess we'll just have to search you ourselves!" The men start to leap forward, you put your arms in front of you and you scream out, "STOP!" Seconds past, you notice you have no feeling of pain. You open your eyes and you see all six men frozen. A bat about to swing at you has stopped, so has a knife heading towards you stomach, and a couple of fist trying to reach you face. In shock you run from that place, and you see cars and people have stopped, while you were running.. ;)

4. You as a Creepypasta
I have no clue what that is...but according to that quiz I'm this chick
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 08 Mar 2014, 04:16

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/3479292/In-a-haunted-house-with-the-avengers/
BEST QUIZ EVAR!
You barely got out with Tony and Thor
You and tony and Thor wake up somewhere in the forest what a relief you say the three of you search for others for awhile, but realize they will never come out now. so you three run to an exit in the forest you have no idea where you are. agent maria hill finds you and then helps you three search the house for the others and you find Steve.

OMG . . . DOES THIS MEAN THERE ARE MORE THOR QUIZZES :o

MUST FIND THEMMMMMMM
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 08 Mar 2014, 04:21

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I KNEW IT!!!!
http://www.quotev.com/quiz/1813545/Your-Avenger-Boyfriend/

Thor
Congrats! You got the one and only god of thunder! Thor! (lucky)

You met him while he was in the Apple store trying to figure out how the iPad worked and you seen he look confused so you decided to help him and couldn't help but notice his muscles! You introduced yourself and helped him out then after that you two hit it off and decided to go get some coffee and talk for awhile. After that you two started dating about three months after your first meeting and got married three years later on Asgard and had 4 children together 3 boys and 1 girl!
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 09 Mar 2014, 05:42

So I decided I am going to share a story.
Some of you may find it amusing, others may get bored and fall asleep on your keyboards, but either way I am telling this story so 8-) deal with it.

So a few months back, I believe it was October, because I remember I was dressed up for Halloween when this gentleman came up to me in the hallway at school and started talking to me about my hair and asking if it was naturally red and then he went off on how he loved redheads and yadda yadda yadda.
So we're talking and then he leaves because our classes are about to start. Of course I didn't think anything of this conversation other than "well that was...interesting" because people don't generally walk up to me and start talking to me, especially not guys...unless...
So the next week this same guy comes up to me in the hallway again, only this time I'm with a group of girls from my ASL class. So he comes up to me and starts talking to me again and asking me what class I have next and that he was taking a Russian class because he likes learning new things and he kept talking about "when I was 23" and so on. Well before he leaves he says "hey, would you want to get together some time and do something?" and me, being polite said "sure, that sounds nice" and then he asks me for my number, so I look at the group of girls I was with, who immediately start signing back and forth to each other about him, since he didn't know sign language and then I gave him my number and he went his way and I went mine.
Later that night I get a text from him thanking me for giving him my number and at the end of the text, and I kid you not, he said "I feel we could become very close, but only time will tell." (awww, isn't that sweet? just a little bit of sarcasm). A few days later he texts me again asking me if I could go with him to the airport to pick up his friend and hang out with them because his friend was only going to be there for the weekend and he wanted him to meet me, but I couldn't because I had to work that night. And boy was I annoyed that I had to work because I wanted to go out with this guy. I mean I hadn't been asked out for over a year and a half! I wanted to go on a date for once! So anyway...
He texts me the day and asks me out on a Wednesday night since I didn't work during the week and of course I'm way excited and all that jazz. Now, here is where the story gets good, so sit tight. Are you ready? Ok good, here it goes...
So he shows up to my house in a car that looks like this Image but was painted to look like BumbleBee from Transformers (which is ironic because the car Alan and I would ride around in through High School was a Sunfire painted to look like Bumblee) and he comes to the door and my dad answers and has him come into the family room to meet my mom and since my sister was there she got to meet him too...So my dad is asking him what he's going to school for and where he's from and this guy is being really vague with the details ya know...and I'm looking at their faces (my mom, dad and sister) and they look almost sick but they are smiling and trying to hide it, so now I'm starting to feel a little awkward but I just ignore it because I figure they just aren't used to me dating right? So we leave my house and are heading to the ice rink and we're on the freeway and his phone rings, so he answers it. That kind of irritated me a little but I didn't say anything, but I'm sitting there listening to him talk to this person and he sounds really concerned, telling them they should go to human resources about the situation and on and on. Well when he hangs up he tells me who he was talking to HIS EX GIRLFRIEND and that some jerk at her work was harassing her again and she was really upset and so he asked me if she could come on the date with us...First date, and he wants to invite his ex girlfriend to meet us there? What!? But again, me being me, I was just like "oh yeah, sure! That's totally fine, I mean yeah!" So we get to the ice rink and this guy is seriously all over me, I mean, rubbing my shoulders, he's got his arm around my waist, all that junk, but I'm not too concerned because hey, he's kinda cute ya know?
So we're skating and he asks me when my b-day is, so I told him when it was. . .here. . . I'll give you the narrative instead, because trust me, its more interesting. Just a heads up, this is not his real name, the girls in my ASL class at the time decided his code name would be Sven because he was taking a Russian class...
Sven: So when is your birthday?
Me: April 23rd
Sven: No way! Mine is April 20th, that's so cool our b-days are so close together!
Me: Really? No way haha and you're like what...23???
Sven: Um... -obviously a little uncomfortable- more like uh...39...
Me: Oh -trying not to seem alarmed- oh...yeah that's nowhere close to 23 huh hahaha
So here I am miles and miles away from home on a date with a guy who I thought was 23 when in reality he is literally twice my age (I'm 20 turning 21). This guy is old enough to be my uncle, in fact the youngest uncle I have is 38 so he's OLDER than my YOUNGEST uncle... and he's rubbing my back and patting my knee and going on and on about how "gorgeous" I am and how "fun" and "exciting" I am...
Pretty soon his ex shows up, but by this point I'm glad shes here because I don't exactly want to be alone with this guy. So the 3 of us skate for another 45 mins till the place closes and then they decide "hey! lets go to Sven's house and make waffles! but first we have to go to the store to get the ingredients." and I'm just like "yeah...that sounds great...waffles...who doesn't like waffles?" So we go to the store and those two are running around like teenagers and people are looking at us like we're weirdos or something. So we get all the junk we need and leave and when we get to his house I get this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, and as we go into his house, excuse me, the basement of his house (because the main level wasn't finished yet, so he was living in a room the size of a small apartment bedroom, not very big) that pit in my stomach becomes a trench, a never ending trench, because as I look around I get this feeling like I had been there before...so I sit at the table with his ex and I'm completely uncomfortable here, and I'm looking around and I see a bunk bed, vodka bottles on the shelves and next to those bottles I see pictures of these two girls and so I said "hey ____, are those your nieces?" and he says "well no...those are my daughters. I have a 10 yr old and a 12 yr old and they live with their mom." I'm seriously about to die! I'm on a date with a divorced 39 year old who has two daughters, the oldest one being less than half my age and on top of that his ex gf is with us. I seriously just wanted to go home, but I was afraid if I said anything there would be trouble, so I just kept playing it cool like everything was totally fine and I was enjoying being there. So he right next to me as we're eating and I'm not about to take the first bite because I don't know if he might have done something to the food right? Well he starts rubbing my knee and at first I just tried to ignore it, but then he starts rubbing my back and up to my shoulders (don't worry this is as weird as it gets, this isn't going to become rated R so calm yourselves). Anyway...so he's now behind my chair massaging my shoulders and his ex is just sitting there all la-dee dah because they are like "besties" and this doesn't bother her at all. Anyway...come 9:30pm he's all like "I guess I better get you home, its a school night and I'm getting kinda tired." So he takes me home and I'm trying not to make it obvious that I want out of the car because the whole ride home he was rubbing my knee and kissing the back of my hand...so we get up to my porch and there's that conversation everyone has at the end of a date "oh I had a fun time, blah blah blah" and I can tell he wants a hug and I don't want to be rude, so I go to give him a hug and he goes for a KISS! I turned my head so he missed but then he tried again so I turned the other way and kinda laughed awkwardly then opened the door to my house, gave him a quick "goodnight" and shut the door and locked it then ran up to my room and shut the door.
My mom comes in and the first thing she says is "that man was soooo not 23..." but when I tell her his real age she totally freaks out hahaha my sister (who is in her late 20s) demanded they have me call her after and report to her about my date so I did and she nearly puked when I told her the whole thing...
So yeah...
There is my story...
Its really long, but its true...
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 09 Mar 2014, 05:56

I saved the texts this guy sent me for a while just to show them to people for a good laugh.
He called me 3 times the next night, but I wouldn't answer.
Then the next day at school I saw him coming down the hall so my friends hid me till he went into his class, unfortunately the next day he snuck up on me and asked me why I wasn't answering his calls. So I told him straight up "I wasn't ready to talk to you yet...because you see...as fun as our date was, I'm really not interested in going out with you again...sorry" and he was all like "oh...but you seemed so cool with it and age isn't that big of deal right? we had fun" . . . this guy would not give up. . . this went on for about a week till I finally just lost it and told him "look...you're older than my uncle, your oldest CHILD is less than half my age, you're pretty much dating your daughter! Thats gross!"
Yyyyup...haven't heard from him since.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 10 Mar 2014, 19:59

I'm in a photo editing mood today... So...

I'll do more later...
Last edited by Angel on 10 Dec 2014, 17:03, edited 1 time in total.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Awesome Creep
FWG Prince

Postby Awesome Creep » 11 Mar 2014, 00:19

AlsAngel wrote:So I decided I am going to share a story.
Some of you may find it amusing, others may get bored and fall asleep on your keyboards, but either way I am telling this story so 8-) deal with it.

So a few months back, I believe it was October, because I remember I was dressed up for Halloween when this gentleman came up to me in the hallway at school and started talking to me about my hair and asking if it was naturally red and then he went off on how he loved redheads and yadda yadda yadda.
So we're talking and then he leaves because our classes are about to start. Of course I didn't think anything of this conversation other than "well that was...interesting" because people don't generally walk up to me and start talking to me, especially not guys...unless...
So the next week this same guy comes up to me in the hallway again, only this time I'm with a group of girls from my ASL class. So he comes up to me and starts talking to me again and asking me what class I have next and that he was taking a Russian class because he likes learning new things and he kept talking about "when I was 23" and so on. Well before he leaves he says "hey, would you want to get together some time and do something?" and me, being polite said "sure, that sounds nice" and then he asks me for my number, so I look at the group of girls I was with, who immediately start signing back and forth to each other about him, since he didn't know sign language and then I gave him my number and he went his way and I went mine.
Later that night I get a text from him thanking me for giving him my number and at the end of the text, and I kid you not, he said "I feel we could become very close, but only time will tell." (awww, isn't that sweet? just a little bit of sarcasm). A few days later he texts me again asking me if I could go with him to the airport to pick up his friend and hang out with them because his friend was only going to be there for the weekend and he wanted him to meet me, but I couldn't because I had to work that night. And boy was I annoyed that I had to work because I wanted to go out with this guy. I mean I hadn't been asked out for over a year and a half! I wanted to go on a date for once! So anyway...
He texts me the day and asks me out on a Wednesday night since I didn't work during the week and of course I'm way excited and all that jazz. Now, here is where the story gets good, so sit tight. Are you ready? Ok good, here it goes...
So he shows up to my house in a car that looks like this Image but was painted to look like BumbleBee from Transformers (which is ironic because the car Alan and I would ride around in through High School was a Sunfire painted to look like Bumblee) and he comes to the door and my dad answers and has him come into the family room to meet my mom and since my sister was there she got to meet him too...So my dad is asking him what he's going to school for and where he's from and this guy is being really vague with the details ya know...and I'm looking at their faces (my mom, dad and sister) and they look almost sick but they are smiling and trying to hide it, so now I'm starting to feel a little awkward but I just ignore it because I figure they just aren't used to me dating right? So we leave my house and are heading to the ice rink and we're on the freeway and his phone rings, so he answers it. That kind of irritated me a little but I didn't say anything, but I'm sitting there listening to him talk to this person and he sounds really concerned, telling them they should go to human resources about the situation and on and on. Well when he hangs up he tells me who he was talking to HIS EX GIRLFRIEND and that some jerk at her work was harassing her again and she was really upset and so he asked me if she could come on the date with us...First date, and he wants to invite his ex girlfriend to meet us there? What!? But again, me being me, I was just like "oh yeah, sure! That's totally fine, I mean yeah!" So we get to the ice rink and this guy is seriously all over me, I mean, rubbing my shoulders, he's got his arm around my waist, all that junk, but I'm not too concerned because hey, he's kinda cute ya know?
So we're skating and he asks me when my b-day is, so I told him when it was. . .here. . . I'll give you the narrative instead, because trust me, its more interesting. Just a heads up, this is not his real name, the girls in my ASL class at the time decided his code name would be Sven because he was taking a Russian class...
Sven: So when is your birthday?
Me: April 23rd
Sven: No way! Mine is April 20th, that's so cool our b-days are so close together!
Me: Really? No way haha and you're like what...23???
Sven: Um... -obviously a little uncomfortable- more like uh...39...
Me: Oh -trying not to seem alarmed- oh...yeah that's nowhere close to 23 huh hahaha
So here I am miles and miles away from home on a date with a guy who I thought was 23 when in reality he is literally twice my age (I'm 20 turning 21). This guy is old enough to be my uncle, in fact the youngest uncle I have is 38 so he's OLDER than my YOUNGEST uncle... and he's rubbing my back and patting my knee and going on and on about how "gorgeous" I am and how "fun" and "exciting" I am...
Pretty soon his ex shows up, but by this point I'm glad shes here because I don't exactly want to be alone with this guy. So the 3 of us skate for another 45 mins till the place closes and then they decide "hey! lets go to Sven's house and make waffles! but first we have to go to the store to get the ingredients." and I'm just like "yeah...that sounds great...waffles...who doesn't like waffles?" So we go to the store and those two are running around like teenagers and people are looking at us like we're weirdos or something. So we get all the junk we need and leave and when we get to his house I get this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, and as we go into his house, excuse me, the basement of his house (because the main level wasn't finished yet, so he was living in a room the size of a small apartment bedroom, not very big) that pit in my stomach becomes a trench, a never ending trench, because as I look around I get this feeling like I had been there before...so I sit at the table with his ex and I'm completely uncomfortable here, and I'm looking around and I see a bunk bed, vodka bottles on the shelves and next to those bottles I see pictures of these two girls and so I said "hey ____, are those your nieces?" and he says "well no...those are my daughters. I have a 10 yr old and a 12 yr old and they live with their mom." I'm seriously about to die! I'm on a date with a divorced 39 year old who has two daughters, the oldest one being less than half my age and on top of that his ex gf is with us. I seriously just wanted to go home, but I was afraid if I said anything there would be trouble, so I just kept playing it cool like everything was totally fine and I was enjoying being there. So he right next to me as we're eating and I'm not about to take the first bite because I don't know if he might have done something to the food right? Well he starts rubbing my knee and at first I just tried to ignore it, but then he starts rubbing my back and up to my shoulders (don't worry this is as weird as it gets, this isn't going to become rated R so calm yourselves). Anyway...so he's now behind my chair massaging my shoulders and his ex is just sitting there all la-dee dah because they are like "besties" and this doesn't bother her at all. Anyway...come 9:30pm he's all like "I guess I better get you home, its a school night and I'm getting kinda tired." So he takes me home and I'm trying not to make it obvious that I want out of the car because the whole ride home he was rubbing my knee and kissing the back of my hand...so we get up to my porch and there's that conversation everyone has at the end of a date "oh I had a fun time, blah blah blah" and I can tell he wants a hug and I don't want to be rude, so I go to give him a hug and he goes for a KISS! I turned my head so he missed but then he tried again so I turned the other way and kinda laughed awkwardly then opened the door to my house, gave him a quick "goodnight" and shut the door and locked it then ran up to my room and shut the door.
My mom comes in and the first thing she says is "that man was soooo not 23..." but when I tell her his real age she totally freaks out hahaha my sister (who is in her late 20s) demanded they have me call her after and report to her about my date so I did and she nearly puked when I told her the whole thing...
So yeah...
There is my story...
Its really long, but its true...

Whoa.
All my friends are heathens, take it slow...

WATCH IT!

|-/

Return to “General Chat”