Angel's Thread

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

Which YouTube Gamer Do You Prefer?

JackSepticEye
24%
Markiplier
38%
Pewdiepie
38%

Total votes: 29

Angel
Human Overlord

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby Angel » 15 Mar 2014, 22:44

Ok, so this could have gone a lot smoother...BUT it happened...
[youtube2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFUrcMG4aMM&feature=share[/youtube2]
Skip to 50:00 to bypass all the boring blah blah blah
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 16 Mar 2014, 17:12

Story time! This one is kinda sad though...more aggravating though...Its about my dog.

We had gotten her as a puppy when I was like 6 or 7 and I remember my sister wanted the dog to be a girl, my brother picked out a yellow lab and I chose the best name for her, Daisy. We had her for 13 years...
well... we had to put her down last year because she just one day couldn't breathe and was "making a mess everywhere from both ends" (I wont go into detail because it was bad...really bad...poor thing...).
So my parents took her to the vet, but I didn't go because I just couldn't handle it...I went from having my best friend right there whenever I needed her to her just being gone, like that...(I still look for her out my window sometimes...and hear her whining at the back door when I'm sitting downstairs...)
My parents told me a few months back that when they took her to the vet, the vet told them that if they could fix her up they would adopt her back out, but if they couldn't then she would be put down. So they gave the leash to the vet lady and she took my dog away, that was the last time we would ever see her... My parents got a call one day, a few months after that day, and the lady on the phone said she worked at the Clinique (the vet) and that they had found our dog. "That's impossible", my dad said, "we had to put her down months ago." and the lady said, "well...we found this dog on the side of the road wearing a collar with your name and number on it, is your dogs name Daisy?" and my dad explained again that we had had to put our dog down and told her what was wrong with her, and that she was a yellow lab, and then the lady said, "Oh! I am so sorry...this is a chocolate lab...let me look up whether or not your dog was euthanized or not." So she looked it up and sure enough Daisy had been put down. SO... someone had stolen my dogs collar and put it on a stray then let it run off, OR they put it on a dog to make it look licensed and the dog ran away...I don't know... all I know is that some jerk stole my DEAD dogs collar and ended up playing a really nasty, mean joke on me and my family...
That's pretty messed up...
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 19 Mar 2014, 16:53

2014 is not being very nice to me so far...
I have never been pulled over or cited in the past 5 years I have been driving, but today I nearly got my 2nd citation in less than two months! Ya'll know I got one at the end of January for speeding, but this morning (like 20 mins ago) I was driving to school and there was this stop light and it turned yellow. So me, thinking I could make it and not wanting to slam on the breaks I decide to just take it, not realizing I was further back than I thought...I got to the line where you're supposed to stop and the light turned red; I look behind me and I see a cop car with its lights on and I'm thinking "oh no...not again...I can't afford another ticket! Oh please don't be coming after me." But...he was... luckily he was nice enough not to cite me, just kinda rub it in my face that I had already gotten a citation not that long ago...
AND I JUST RENEWED MY LICENCE LAST WEEK!!! Thank heavens he didn't cite me...
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Mewtwo Power
FWG Mod

Postby Mewtwo Power » 19 Mar 2014, 22:16

AlsAngel wrote:2014 is not being very nice to me so far...
I have never been pulled over or cited in the past 5 years I have been driving, but today I nearly got my 2nd citation in less than two months! Ya'll know I got one at the end of January for speeding, but this morning (like 20 mins ago) I was driving to school and there was this stop light and it turned yellow. So me, thinking I could make it and not wanting to slam on the breaks I decide to just take it, not realizing I was further back than I thought...I got to the line where you're supposed to stop and the light turned red; I look behind me and I see a cop car with its lights on and I'm thinking "oh no...not again...I can't afford another ticket! Oh please don't be coming after me." But...he was... luckily he was nice enough not to cite me, just kinda rub it in my face that I had already gotten a citation not that long ago...
AND I JUST RENEWED MY LICENCE LAST WEEK!!! Thank heavens he didn't cite me...

Coppers are everywhere.... Bloody Hell. O.o

For crying out loud! Mewtwo is the best, and always will be the best!

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 20 Mar 2014, 04:03

I have a tongue twister for ya'll...if you can do it without slipping, congrats haha

I'm a pheasant plucker
I like plucking mother pheasants
I'm the most pleasant mother pheasant plucker to ever pluck a mother pheasant

and gooooo
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Percyception
FWG God

Postby Percyception » 20 Mar 2014, 04:05

AlsAngel wrote:I have a tongue twister for ya'll...if you can do it without slipping, congrats haha

I'm a pheasant plucker
I like plucking mother pheasants
I'm the most pleasant mother pheasant plucker to ever pluck a mother pheasant

and gooooo

Done.
I win.
twenty one pilots is so dumb. there isn't even 21 of them

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 21 Mar 2014, 16:33

<3
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 26 Mar 2014, 22:35

ATTENTION

For those of you who are unaware, Awesome Creep and I will be recording a live stream tonight at 7pm Mountain Time. The channel over the stream is going to be Creeps so if you would like to find out that information then you should probably pm him or something, I'm not going to give out any of his information on here haha.
If you cannot attend, do not worry, you will be able to watch after its uploaded, but for anyone who is able to watch, you better be there!
What is this stream about, you may be asking, well...that is a good question and all questions will be answered later on tonight, so just hang tight and be patient! I mean c'mon, its Bri and Kate streaming here, its obviously going to be and epic amount of something!
See you there <3
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Awesome Creep
FWG Prince

Postby Awesome Creep » 27 Mar 2014, 00:58

All my friends are heathens, take it slow...

WATCH IT!

|-/

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 29 Mar 2014, 17:07

Saw this sticker on the window of an Avenger

My calculator was being stupid for some reason (probably because its super old) and I got mad at it and started hitting buttons angrily and it shut off, but when it came back on this is what was on the screen.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Return to “General Chat”