Angel's Thread

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

Which YouTube Gamer Do You Prefer?

JackSepticEye
24%
Markiplier
38%
Pewdiepie
38%

Total votes: 29

Angel
Human Overlord

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby Angel » 20 Sep 2016, 05:50

That was the best trip ever! Aside from getting roasted by the sun and ending up with heat stroke by Saturday and Mike having to pretty much take care of me because I was "passing out" every 15 minutes, the vacation was perfect! We camped on the beach like 10 ft from the water, rode jet skiis, kayaked, swam, rode four-wheelers, saw a play.... the place was gorgeous and I loved it! I'm really looking forward to the day Mike and I get married though because I want so badly to be able to live with him and wake up every morning and get to see him like on the trip. He even told me tonight that if he had the money and the ability to take care of us financially he would marry me asap haha
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 20 Sep 2016, 22:16

Angel wrote:That was the best trip ever! Aside from getting roasted by the sun and ending up with heat stroke by Saturday and Mike having to pretty much take care of me because I was "passing out" every 15 minutes, the vacation was perfect! We camped on the beach like 10 ft from the water, rode jet skiis, kayaked, swam, rode four-wheelers, saw a play.... the place was gorgeous and I loved it! I'm really looking forward to the day Mike and I get married though because I want so badly to be able to live with him and wake up every morning and get to see him like on the trip. He even told me tonight that if he had the money and the ability to take care of us financially he would marry me asap haha

OMG, sounds fantastically fabulous. I've never known someone so keen to get married! Glad its working out great for u guys :)
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 20 Sep 2016, 22:27

Dr Frook wrote:
Angel wrote:That was the best trip ever! Aside from getting roasted by the sun and ending up with heat stroke by Saturday and Mike having to pretty much take care of me because I was "passing out" every 15 minutes, the vacation was perfect! We camped on the beach like 10 ft from the water, rode jet skiis, kayaked, swam, rode four-wheelers, saw a play.... the place was gorgeous and I loved it! I'm really looking forward to the day Mike and I get married though because I want so badly to be able to live with him and wake up every morning and get to see him like on the trip. He even told me tonight that if he had the money and the ability to take care of us financially he would marry me asap haha

OMG, sounds fantastically fabulous. I've never known someone so keen to get married! Glad its working out great for u guys :)

Thanks! We know marriage won't be easy so we want to be as prepared as we can be before jumping into it. Though you're never fully ready to get married, but I don't wanna be blind sided entirely.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 24 Sep 2016, 17:06

I'm gonna learn how to play DnD in the near future and I'm so excited!
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 06 Oct 2016, 18:45

Just got sent home from work because I most likely have strep. There goes a crap ton of the PTO I had saved up, all because my tonsils are crap and my immune system is crap.
#UGH
"Halo, and goodbye!"

masterchef
FWG peasant

Postby masterchef » 06 Oct 2016, 19:28

Ill write Mikes name on my Death Note!!
Ill write your name on my DEATHNOTE!!!

masterchef
FWG peasant

Postby masterchef » 06 Oct 2016, 19:32

im sorry for my previous comment! i didnt read the whole para before! it seems that you are having the best time of your life! stay happy!! :)
Ill write your name on my DEATHNOTE!!!

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 07 Oct 2016, 02:39

masterchef wrote:im sorry for my previous comment! i didnt read the whole para before! it seems that you are having the best time of your life! stay happy!! :)

*calls Mike's roommate who actually has a Death Note and tells him to scratch your name off of it*

Oh no worries, misunderstandings happen. And yes, I am, when Im not sick and basically quarantined away from the one person I want to spend every second of my day with haha.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Awesome Creep
FWG Prince

Postby Awesome Creep » 07 Oct 2016, 11:25

Sweet Jesus, I was reading through this thread, just to catch up on how you were doing, and I thought, "Damn, this is like a soap opera!" right before I got to a post that said:

Angel wrote:Good grief this thread has become a soap opera...

Anyway, it's hard to offer my thoughts, since so much has happened, but it seems that everything is closer to the positive side right now, so I'm happy to hear that.
All my friends are heathens, take it slow...

WATCH IT!

|-/

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 07 Oct 2016, 21:56

Awesome Creep wrote:Sweet Jesus, I was reading through this thread, just to catch up on how you were doing, and I thought, "Damn, this is like a soap opera!" right before I got to a post that said:

Angel wrote:Good grief this thread has become a soap opera...

Anyway, it's hard to offer my thoughts, since so much has happened, but it seems that everything is closer to the positive side right now, so I'm happy to hear that.

BRI!
Yeah haha what's crazy is this all happened because of Tinder. You dont hear many success stories when it comes to that thing.
Another crazy thing is I am probably the last person in the world who would ever give "change" a chance because I hate change, it scares me, and in my experience change has never been for the better, but this time it actually worked out.
I do hope things for everyone else here are going just as well.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Return to “General Chat”