Kingsley's Realm

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
TheKingsHills
FWG King

Kingsley's Realm

Postby TheKingsHills » 27 Apr 2014, 05:39

So, everyone else seems to be creating their own little threads for their own personal use...so I decided I might as well make my own and hop onto the bandwagon :3

Table of Contents
Entry 1(Story) - Pg 1
Entry 2(Story) - Pg 1
Entry 3(Story) - Pg 1
Entry 4(Cute Spiders) - Pg 1
Entry 5(Story, "The Moon") - Pg 1
Last edited by TheKingsHills on 25 Jul 2014, 14:40, edited 1 time in total.

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Re: Kingsley's Realm

Postby TheKingsHills » 27 Apr 2014, 05:54

So a while back I decided I wanted to write some books, I got distracted so I'm going to just post a few of the first chapters here in this thread to see how you guys like em. This book was untitled but still, here it is. (Please don't steal it)

Anyway i'd like it if you guys told me which one you liked the most so that I can begin working on one of them. My goal is to try to finish one of these by the end of the year, hopefully before Nanowrimo so I can participate in it this year.

“Promise that you won’t do it”, she yells in desperation. The cold gusts of wind reach out to her, deafening her to the sounds of the world, telling her “No, it’s not worth it; Stop. There’s nothing you can do.” She continues to run, disappearing and reappearing like a ghost under the faded glow of each lamppost she speeds by.
“Please!” Her voice trembles with the seriousness of her tone. The icy rain falls around her, stabbing her skin as if each droplet of water were a needle, as she continues to yell into her phone in an attempt to convince him otherwise. Her pleas becoming even more desperate with each repetition of the word, please. Over and over again, what more can she do?
With each repetition, she is met with the ominous noise of silence, maybe some shuffling, a sniffle, or a cough. Nothing more, no words. Silence. “Please,” as her voice fades into the wind she comes to the realization that there’s nothing more she can do.
So she stops, dead in her tracks, crying. Nothing left to do, or say. She drops to her knees, as she whispers, “I love you.” After a few more moments of silence she finally stands up. She looks up to the bright glow of headlights and the screeching of tires. “I love you too.”
Last edited by TheKingsHills on 27 Apr 2014, 06:11, edited 1 time in total.

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 27 Apr 2014, 06:07

This was another beginning of a story that I had tried to write. Never got past this first chapter, always got distracted. This one is more on the lovey dovey side of things so idk if very many'll like like it. But here it goes anyway.

Just the sight of her name, brings back memories of a time where nothing mattered but her. I remember everything about her. Well, almost everything. Her birthday is on August the Eighth, or the Twelfth. I could never get that straight bit straight. She always thought it was funny.
The thing I remember most vividly though, is the times where we were sleeping together. Not in that way that parents scold you over and try to prevent despite the certainty of it happening regardless of their efforts. No, it was an innocent nap that brought us comfort. Knowing that the person we cared deeply for was right there, sleeping right beside us.
She loved listening to my heart beat. There was just something comforting in the gentle beating that resounded from my chest. I loved having her there. Her presence itself was all I needed.
In her sleep, she cried. That fact alone killed me inside, it truly did. Knowing that I was powerless and unable to save her from what it was that brought her tears. In her sleep, she called out my name. In her sleep, she reminded me that she did love me. At least at one point in time, she did.

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 27 Apr 2014, 06:09

This is the third book I started but never got anywhere with either, this would've been more of a sci-fi book essentially, with a romance too it. (I am in love with love).

Everyone makes mistakes. This is an undeniable fact; it’s not an opinion, an idea, a theory, and it’s not a lie. It’s a truth in a world of lies and perfect imperfections. It is merely a reminder, a reminder that no matter how perfect we are, we are still vulnerable to making mistakes. No matter how careful we are, we will still make mistakes.
The worst thing about this truth, is that once we make a mistake. We can’t go back and fix it, once it has been done, its set in stone. Forever. For all eternity. For an infinite amount of time. No matter what way you look at it, it can’t be changed, the action has been done, and the ripples in the ocean we call life have been made. At that point all that we can do, is hope and try our best to contain these ripples. All we can do is try to prevent these simple ripples from growing into tidal waves. Tidal waves that may very well destroy us from the inside out. Figuratively of course, but nevertheless still destroy. Emotionally, mentally, possibly physical if circumstances come to it.
But what if you had the chance to fix those mistakes you made long ago? What if you had the chance to liquefy the stone we call history, to alter what occurred? To fix the mistakes that you’ve regretted for the entirety of the life you’ve lived so far. What if you could answer your own “What if….”? What if you had the choice to change someone else’s life? Although, most importantly, what if you knew that with this choice, you could also change someone else’s life through this decision. What if you could go back, and fix everything you see as broken, as wrong, as messed up.

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 30 Apr 2014, 04:12

Just looking for some pics to post and found these spiders </3

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 30 Apr 2014, 22:59

Grimreaper666 wrote:Just looking for some pics to post and found these spiders </3

Are those jumper spiders?
o-o I want a jumper spider..
I've lost my pieces.

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 25 Jul 2014, 14:38

So I wanted to write a short story for the competition, but it turned out differently than how I started and didn't really think it fit into the competition requirements...so I decided to post it here ^_^

The Moon
I stared up towards where the moon once was, through a gap in the wooden ceiling. Starlight reflecting off my eyes, giving them a slight sparkle.
“Meghan, tell me the story about the princess and the peasant again. Just like how you used to.”
The darkness surrounding us obscured the room around us, but her touch steered the fear away.
“You know…the one where the princess runs away from her castle, meets a peasant and falls in love with him?” I smiled, still staring up at the night sky. “That one. I want you to tell me that one.”
Laying down with my head resting on the girl’s lap, I sighed. “You don’t remember it, do you?” I chuckled quietly, “Then it’s my turn to remind you of something.”
“Once upon a time…” Yawning interrupted my sentences, “Once upon a time…2 peasants were walking…down…the streets.” With each word, my eyes slowly closed, as I fell out of consciousness. As my eyes closed for the last time before I drifted off, I saw the figure of the girl look down at me, and smile, as if to say “It’s ok.”
I dreamed an entire lifetime. I dreamed of music, writing, friends, family, love notes, tears, and a princess even more beautiful than the moon in his eyes. I reamed a happy ending, and when my story ended, I woke up.
On waking up, I was greeted with the same figure look down at him, still smiling the sad smile I had fallen asleep seeing. Immediately I sat up to see the girl’s face better.
Curiously I asked. “Why can’t I see your face?” Unsure of why, even under the light of the stars, I still couldn’t see her face.
Still wearing the sad smile on her face, she beckoned for me to come closer.
Upon scooting over, a twinkle would come from the girl’s neck and hand. Closer inspection revealed to me, a necklace and a ring. The necklace contained the name of someone other than my own written onto it, and on her hand, lay an engagement ring.
“So it’s gotten this hard to remember your face.” When the girl heard these words spoken, she turned away from me and disappeared into small tufts of smoke. “You moved on a long time ago.”
I then stared up towards where the moon once was, through a gap in the wooden ceiling.
“That’s right…My moon is no longer here.”

It's not really good but bleh...

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 12 Aug 2014, 01:31

So I just got back from my friends house today, so I might as well make this post.
Yesterday we went to an amusement part called Kings Island. It was actually pretty beast.
To get a good idea of what it was like I'll be posting POV videos posted by other people.

We started off the day at 10am by riding the banshee. This one was amazing because of the pure g-force of it, we could feel our faces being pulled down through the twists and turns. It was my favorite <3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOTgWr0J1Bw

Next we rode a ride called Delirium, this one was pretty cool too, not too big of a fan of it but it did get me saying profanities xD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-wd9r1sIY0

Afterwards we rode the Windseeker. This freaked me out (and note I am afraid of heights, so yeah o.o), it didn't help that my friend Aaron was shaking the friggin seats >.< making freak out even more and like getting me closer and closer to tears q.q
I did calm down once we got to the bottom, especially because we started singing along with everyone who decided to sing Don't Stop Believing. An idea I happened to have had a prior to getting on, except on actual coasters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nlJAXkTKkk

Next, we got onto the vortex, this one was a bit jerky but pretty fun to ride, the best part was the pain of getting slammed into your seat xD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7wmgg1rK2o

Afterwards we rode a more boring ride called adventure express, it was chill though, a lot faster than what we expected though o.o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV6BJKacTfM

Next we rode the racer, at this point we decided to sing the chorus to 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies' by Panic! At the Disco. lol we could barely hear ourselves because of the wind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxjDTaBU4Ss

Next up we have the firehawk, this one was amazing <3 worth the wait. It's essentially a coaster that leaves you dangling if you decided to go without holding onto the bars, but it's pretty much known as the ride that lets you fly like superman to most. pretty beast, except for the wait time >.< it was like 20 minutes but it was torture because of the heat. Almost didn't ride it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxjDTaBU4Ss

those were pretty much the only coasters we rode, we rode the banshee and the racer a few times that day, saw some acrobatics show. But yeah, it was a pretty good day. Although we did want to ride a ride called the flight of fear, but the wait time was like 30 minutes to an hour, and we decided with that heat we'd pretty much die before we got to the ride q.q.Same goes for the Diamondback.

I will note that I did win a doughnut that I proceeded to put on and walk around with on my leg for half of the day. Pretty hilarious, coupled with my long hair, I got a lot of people staring at me xD.
Once I got my doughnut we rode a ride called the viking fury like 12 more times (we had ridden it 4 times previously but I wanted to save this for the end).
I went ahead and screamed at the beginning despite it even started. Although this ride was a scream off contest between one side and the other xD I had so much fun and like befriended some 38 year old that thought I was hilarious because of my screaming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8weWGJ1ktYs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_VGGvSyAY0

psst...because of the doughnut I created a secret Identity.
Donut Man! Rescuer of the Glazed Goodness! Enemy of all things healthy! Savior of the sugarless Children!

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 18 Aug 2014, 20:00

Dear Weeaboo's of FWG, nuff said.

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 18 Aug 2014, 20:06

Grimreaper666 wrote:Image

Indeed, they are the mistakes of god, not for that reason though.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Return to “General Chat”