Kingsley's Realm

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
TheKingsHills
FWG King

Re: Kingsley's Realm

Postby TheKingsHills » 26 Aug 2014, 13:45

So, I just remembered I had these pictures and wanted to share them. I already shared one on the Last days of summer competition thingy, but I felt like the rest needed to be posted too. I like to call this one day, The Day The World Was Filtered. ^_^
Anyway they weren't taken really well but I like them regardless and they put the day into perspective. For info on that day google 'Cincinnati Orange Sky'

Image links

These are the actual images
Last edited by TheKingsHills on 29 Aug 2014, 02:52, edited 1 time in total.

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 29 Aug 2014, 02:51

So I got a new mouse today!
The Razer DeatherAdder, only had it for today so far haven't gotten too much gaming done but I love it. The 2 macro's on the side are perfect for PoE for the commands I need to type in.
I still have to try it with the D and F for league of legends because Razer Synapse allows me to create profiles to use for the mouse.
Anyway, I also got a pretty nice mousepad, Razer Sphex. I asked my mom and her bf if we had a mouse pad, so they took the initiative and got me this.

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 29 Aug 2014, 23:38

Grimreaper666 wrote:So I got a new mouse today!
The Razer DeatherAdder, only had it for today so far haven't gotten too much gaming done but I love it. The 2 macro's on the side are perfect for PoE for the commands I need to type in.
I still have to try it with the D and F for league of legends because Razer Synapse allows me to create profiles to use for the mouse.
Anyway, I also got a pretty nice mousepad, Razer Sphex. I asked my mom and her bf if we had a mouse pad, so they took the initiative and got me this.

very impressive, almost as cool as my mouse

The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 07 Sep 2014, 00:38

So I was going through my League of Legends screenshots page today, and I found this...the glitchiest day of LoL I had ever had

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 18 Sep 2014, 17:34

lol, so going back through my old facebook photos and I find this one.
There were 2 jokes going on in the comments of the unedited version and this version.
One was that I looked like a black slenderman xD
The second one was that me and Meghan weren't supposed to hang out in that little hallway connecting the band room to the main hallway, but that picture was taken in it. And so my old band teacher commented "i wonder where this picture was taken....hmmmmm" and I replied with "Hmm that certainly is a good question.."
Anyway, Picture. Go

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 24 Sep 2014, 02:04

meh

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 17 Jul 2015, 08:29

Been a while since I last posted here.
Only really posting here to increase post count.
Apparently that's not a problem. So why not?
Going to try to push for 10,000 post count by the end of the year. 12/31/15. Is my deadline.

:3
Wish me luck!

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 23 Aug 2015, 23:00

Had to squeeze this in here
http://prntscr.com/8841tq

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 24 Aug 2015, 04:24

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 24 Aug 2015, 20:05

You know, I'll never understand people. If someone's "manspreading" ask them to move over. I mean come on. When I go to school it's most comfortable sitting in a similar manner to "manspreading," with my backpack in the seat next to me.
But when people need a seat you know what happens? The people over here that have common sense ask people like me if they can sit in the other seat. I mean it's common sense. Of course apparently if a single female is traveling on her own she's suddenly prone to being attacked and raped on public transportation and apparently she can't defend herself.

Return to “General Chat”