Introduction Thread 2.0

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Re: Introduction Thread 2.0

Postby Foopzheart » 25 Mar 2015, 08:35

ICAMENAL wrote:Fwiggers have different nicknames for me. The most frequent are Ica, iCamel (coming in stores near you), Camenal, Lanemaci, and some butchering of my name that Joey did.
I'm known for being a stalker. I'm very quiet in the chat, but I'm more talkative on the forums.
I'm a weird mix of well, weirdness, randomness, cheesiness, cornyness (cornieness, whatever) and stupidness...um...stupidity.
That word really should have two T's in it.
Definitely NOT copied and pasted from my page on the fwig wiki. It just happened like that. Actually, it copied me! Don't look at the dates. Please don't look at the dates. Nevermind that I was the one who edited it. It was an imposter. Impostor. Whatever.

Pretty sure I called you "ICMNAL"
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Icamenal
FWG God

Postby Icamenal » 25 Mar 2015, 08:49

Fuipui wrote:
ICAMENAL wrote:Fwiggers have different nicknames for me. The most frequent are Ica, iCamel (coming in stores near you), Camenal, Lanemaci, and some butchering of my name that Joey did.
I'm known for being a stalker. I'm very quiet in the chat, but I'm more talkative on the forums.
I'm a weird mix of well, weirdness, randomness, cheesiness, cornyness (cornieness, whatever) and stupidness...um...stupidity.
Definitely NOT copied and pasted from my page on the fwig wiki. It just happened like that. Actually, it copied me! Don't look at the dates. Please don't look at the dates. Nevermind that I was the one who edited it. It was an imposter. Impostor. Whatever.

Pretty sure I called you "ICMNAL"

Thank you, Foopz. It has been seriously bothering me. Problems of a first worlder...

The Zodiac Killer
FWG Field Marshal

Postby The Zodiac Killer » 25 Mar 2015, 10:13

I hate you. So much.
My name is Alex, and have been a member since '09. Love the site and the forum. Happily Married!

Icamenal
FWG God

Postby Icamenal » 25 Mar 2015, 18:57

The Zodiac Killer wrote:

I hate you. So much.

Lol. If it makes you feel better, Foopui tried to do a takeover while I was doing mine, which made me give up, but he told me he gave up a little after I did, so I re-tookover.
Last edited by Icamenal on 11 Aug 2016, 01:52, edited 1 time in total.

The Zodiac Killer
FWG Field Marshal

Postby The Zodiac Killer » 25 Mar 2015, 19:17

Hahahah
My name is Alex, and have been a member since '09. Love the site and the forum. Happily Married!

The Random Savior
FWG Prince

Postby The Random Savior » 17 May 2015, 05:46

Hi. I'm...

The Random Savior!

Or, as most of you little mortals know me as, Lechance. I like cheese, quite a bit. I do random things, such as play vidya games. I enjoy Volbeat, and I most certainly love to leave the keys on the table. I tend to be independent, but if you break me, I just might never leave you alone. Ever. Seriously. I'm being serious. Wait, where are you going? DON'T SCROLL AWAY PLEASE

LOVE ME

NOOOO
Out of Action.

Shidonii
FWG peasant
Location: 52 Mecha Street, Flying Citadel, Digiverse, Data Dimension

Postby Shidonii » 19 May 2015, 05:45

'Sup, this is Shidonii.

It's a play on my irl name, but we won't get into that.
Video games are my life, but obviously I can't play them 24/7 because study :/
Also like dubstep/electro music, ANIME
MCR. We don't talk about MCR.

Usually found in the RP room as 'Bionicle', so if you see me don't be afraid to say hi.
My Noobie Doobie sister is SkySlice, so you can bully her however you want, idc.
Live in the UK, so if there are aaaaany other Brits, do tell
We know you're hiding -.-

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 19 May 2015, 13:50

Shidonii wrote:MCR. We don't talk about MCR.

i heard a rumor that they're getting back together but u didn't hear it from me.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Shidonii
FWG peasant
Location: 52 Mecha Street, Flying Citadel, Digiverse, Data Dimension

Postby Shidonii » 19 May 2015, 17:37

Well why they haven't done it already is beyond me.
It's nearly halfway through the year guys, what are you doing

Sugilite-Rocks
FWG Duke

Postby Sugilite-Rocks » 26 May 2015, 11:55

Hi, I'm Marvella.

I suck.

Return to “General Chat”