Introduction Thread 2.0

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie

Re: Introduction Thread 2.0

Postby pudingeX » 08 May 2014, 02:52

Hi, I have many names. My 2 full names, the one I'm born with and Adressil Gradriel Jeanne Cossete y Vendeta. You can call me Advent, Vent, Pudding, Pud, Milanor, Chuck, Capt., Decient, Summonite, Skull5ever, Boxes, Kanta, AcidReflux and any other name you see not occupied. I like puddings, I'm a cannibal, and that's all you need to know.
Yos

Awesome Creep
FWG Prince

Postby Awesome Creep » 08 May 2014, 18:20

I'm Awesome Creep, Creep, or Bri.

I'm the only normal person here.
All my friends are heathens, take it slow...

WATCH IT!

|-/

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 08 May 2014, 19:28

I am Woofwoof, or Woof, or Wooferz, or Woofy, or other things that people come up with.

I really don't have much to say about myself because I'll feel stupid talking about myself.

So. Just talk to me! That'll work.

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 12 May 2014, 12:33

Yo guys wassup?
Zia here, or Zia-chan or Z if you'd prefer, ruler of pokemon and anime lands alike ;D i love pokemon, anime and music, especially metal and hardcore. im a bit of a strange person but once you get to know me youll love me forever, im always up for a chat and im willing to listen if you want to vent some anger. so dont forget to say hey if ya see me.
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 12 May 2014, 20:48

If you are reading this congratulations, I have nothing to say, because I cannot be described in words. My silence is priceless.
I've lost my pieces.

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 13 May 2014, 20:00

Oh man, I remember the first day of school from 1st grade to my senior year of highschool being "introduce yourself to the entire class" day where we all had to share something about ourselves to the class as the role was being taken...
I never knew what to say and it was always so awkward!
Ok ok ok... *breathes deeply then lets it out slowly*
So...
My name is Al'sAngel, everyone just calls me Angel or Kate...But you have to be special to call me Kate, you can't just call me Kate you know, that aint right! Ahem...Anyway... So yeah, I'm Angel and I love Thor, neon, Thor, WtNV (Welcome to Night Vale), Thor, Corvettes, and oh did I say Thor already? And I apparently talk too much as well...yup...sooooo hi.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 14 May 2014, 07:16

I'm mmm.

Don't beat me in pokemon showdown or Shellshock Live or I will filter your name to something nasty <3
Image For trying.

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 14 May 2014, 08:05

AlsAngel wrote:Oh man, I remember the first day of school from 1st grade to my senior year of highschool being "introduce yourself to the entire class" day where we all had to share something about ourselves to the class as the role was being taken...
I never knew what to say and it was always so awkward!
Ok ok ok... *breathes deeply then lets it out slowly*
So...
My name is Al'sAngel, everyone just calls me Angel or Kate...But you have to be special to call me Kate, you can't just call me Kate you know, that aint right! Ahem...Anyway... So yeah, I'm Angel and I love Thor, neon, Thor, WtNV (Welcome to Night Vale), Thor, Corvettes, and oh did I say Thor already? And I apparently talk too much as well...yup...sooooo hi.

sees you mention Thor several times, then remembers i did that with anime on my member page, chu copied my thing :o :o :o :o :o
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

wolves rock
FWG King

Postby wolves rock » 15 May 2014, 01:20

Lel so I'm wolves rock or wolfy. Currently wolfy is filtered to Sassmaster cause I can be sassy at times :P
I like to dance and do gymnasitcsss, as well as draw. Drawing is fun. I like to strike up interesting conversations and I go to school and I get decent grades and I like to help others if they need assistance in math or English and ya. I also like rock, so if one has suggestions let me know. Otherwise that is all I can think of for now.
ImageImage

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 15 May 2014, 01:27

My name is Ex, and I am a God. JK lol

but forreal tho

Ex >Zia.

wolfy da best tho <3
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Return to “General Chat”