Lukia's Lovely Little Land

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

Which should I get for my birthday: Xbox One or Wii U?

Xbox One
53%
Wii U
47%

Total votes: 17

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Re: Lukia's Lovely Little Land

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 24 Aug 2014, 11:45

And now, a quote from Lukia.

"Homosexuality is like a blossoming flower. Once it's shown it's colors, people will criticize it."

Somebody put that in their sig that's gold jk i suck im sorry don't kill me
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 24 Aug 2014, 11:47

lukia9999 wrote:And now, a quote from Lukia.

"Homosexuality is like a blossoming flower. Once it's shown it's colors, people will criticize it."

Somebody put that in their sig that's gold jk i suck im sorry don't kill me

Bless you, Lukia
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 24 Aug 2014, 18:47

Today, I'll be doing a rant. What about? Sakura haters. Let's go.

The only backup for this argument is that she fawned over Sasuke pretty much every episode in the Naruto anime, which I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty true. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't annoying at times. But in Shippuden, people continue to hate on her for what she did. Sakura had trained with Tsunade to get stronger, realizing her strength wasn't enough. And when Naruto came back and Kakashi fought both Naruto and Sakura, she proved herself she had grown in strength from training, with her Cherry Blossom Clash. Going back to the Chunin Exams, in her fight with Ino, she handled herself pretty well, her attacks and moves were flawless, and she was really giving it her all. She kept Ino on continuous defense. Now, back to Shippuden, the fight with Sasori. Chiyo defeated him, and that was all well and good. But, if Sakura weren't there to heal her, Chiyo would have been splattered all over the walls. Speaking of her Medical Jutsu, she's saved Kankuro's life from the poison imbued in him, and, even after being stabbed by a sword, used the poison as part of a potion to heal afterwards.

I'm not trying to stuff this opinion down your throat, I just want people to see that Sakura isn't useless, she has her worth.

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER

Postby The Divine Potato » 24 Aug 2014, 19:01

lukia9999 wrote:Today, I'll be doing a rant. What about? Sakura haters. Let's go.

The only backup for this argument is that she fawned over Sasuke pretty much every episode in the Naruto anime, which I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty true. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't annoying at times. But in Shippuden, people continue to hate on her for what she did. Sakura had trained with Tsunade to get stronger, realizing her strength wasn't enough. And when Naruto came back and Kakashi fought both Naruto and Sakura, she proved herself she had grown in strength from training, with her Cherry Blossom Clash. Going back to the Chunin Exams, in her fight with Ino, she handled herself pretty well, her attacks and moves were flawless, and she was really giving it her all. She kept Ino on continuous defense. Now, back to Shippuden, the fight with Sasori. Chiyo defeated him, and that was all well and good. But, if Sakura weren't there to heal her, Chiyo would have been splattered all over the walls. Speaking of her Medical Jutsu, she's saved Kankuro's life from the poison imbued in him, and, even after being stabbed by a sword, used the poison as part of a potion to heal afterwards.

I'm not trying to stuff this opinion down your throat, I just want people to see that Sakura isn't useless, she has her worth.

Let's not mention that she has surpassed her sannin master, like the others. Which is a monstrous achievement.

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 24 Aug 2014, 20:03

The Divine Potato wrote:
lukia9999 wrote:Today, I'll be doing a rant. What about? Sakura haters. Let's go.

Let's not mention that she has surpassed her sannin master, like the others. Which is a monstrous achievement.

I hadn't known that, but wow o.o

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 24 Aug 2014, 20:04

The Divine Potato wrote:

I just don't like Sakura, or Hinata, or Tenten, not because they're weak, but because they're annoying as Hell.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER

Postby The Divine Potato » 24 Aug 2014, 20:40

The Baconator wrote:
The Divine Potato wrote:

I just don't like Sakura, or Hinata, or Tenten, not because they're weak, but because they're annoying as Hell.

(In my opinion, not trying to force it down any bodies throat, this is just for the record)

Sakura is a well structured and well developed character who had matured so much over the course of the anime, mentally and physically-ish

Hinata is so cute and whenever I hear that wee voice a part of my mind smiles, and to speculate on who ends up with who is up to anyone else but I support NaruHina

Tenten, if you've ever watched the spinoff series Rock Lee and His Ninja Pals then you will understand why tenten is The President Of Punchlines, though she wasn't even shown very much to be annoying in the anime.

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 24 Aug 2014, 20:50

ew, ninjas. pirates all the way, man.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 24 Aug 2014, 23:21

IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:ew, ninjas. pirates all the way, man.

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 27 Aug 2014, 14:49

After a fun day at school, (yes, those words shouldn't be placed in the same sentence), I'm gonna post some anime memes b/c I'm pooped.

I'll probably post a few more, sorry I wasn't active the last few days.

Return to “General Chat”