Page 1 of 2

Political Typology

Posted: 07 Sep 2014, 21:52
by Excalibur
What type r U?

I got Business Conservative.

http://www.people-press.org/quiz/political-typology/

Re: Political Typology

Posted: 07 Sep 2014, 21:58
by Dr Frook
Image

Re: Political Typology

Posted: 07 Sep 2014, 22:39
by mop
FWG Leader wrote:Image


we're twins

Re: Political Typology

Posted: 07 Sep 2014, 22:41
by Dr Frook
o m g I always though u were my twin sister

Re: Political Typology

Posted: 07 Sep 2014, 23:01
by Excalibur
OMG noo. How are we even friends :P lmaooo

Re: Political Typology

Posted: 08 Sep 2014, 13:32
by woofwoof
Steadfast Conservative right herrre

Re: Political Typology

Posted: 08 Sep 2014, 17:57
by Father Anderson
Image

Re: Political Typology

Posted: 08 Sep 2014, 19:39
by The Divine Potato
Image

Re: Political Typology

Posted: 09 Sep 2014, 02:34
by Awesome Creep
I'm Next Generation Left somehow.

Re: Political Typology

Posted: 09 Sep 2014, 05:31
by Ahem
I got Solid Liberal. I don't even...in real life, I hope that I am a Solid Conservative n stuff.