S/O to the new recruiting of mods

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Father Anderson
FWG God
Posts: 1215
Joined: 28 Apr 2012, 02:16
Location: Suplex City

S/O to the new recruiting of mods

Postby Father Anderson » 28 Oct 2014, 04:57

So, they finally started getting more mods, Ty guys.
Shoutout to Lyssa boo, who I think really deserved it.
Shoutout to any future recruits as well.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
Image
my sons

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: S/O to the new recruiting of mods

Postby Boxorino » 28 Oct 2014, 13:23

SAME lyssa deserves it she's rad and i think she can handle it.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: S/O to the new recruiting of mods

Postby woofwoof » 28 Oct 2014, 15:37

-cries-
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3892
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Location: USA

Re: S/O to the new recruiting of mods

Postby Angel » 28 Oct 2014, 17:34

woofwoof wrote:-cries-

OH! YOU'RE LYSSA!!!
Well congratu-freaking-lations!
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: S/O to the new recruiting of mods

Postby woofwoof » 28 Oct 2014, 17:51

Angel wrote:
woofwoof wrote:-cries-

OH! YOU'RE LYSSA!!!
Well congratu-freaking-lations!


Thank youuuuuu -howls-
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

User avatar
Percyception
FWG God
Posts: 1735
Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 00:34
Location: hell uwu
Contact:

Re: S/O to the new recruiting of mods

Postby Percyception » 28 Oct 2014, 19:34

Congrats Woofwoof, and to all other new mods!
twenty one pilots is so dumb. there isn't even 21 of them

User avatar
pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie
Posts: 1770
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA

Re: S/O to the new recruiting of mods

Postby pudingeX » 29 Oct 2014, 08:21

What what wut going on what am I missing congrats WW I'm too busy no time for punctuation marks anyways my chat is not working because my mortal enemy is still blocking me idk damn I'm not a threat I swear I'll try to fix this asap so I can go back and also congrats to the other recruits idk who are the new ones though so yeah k tnx bai
Yos

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: S/O to the new recruiting of mods

Postby Foopzheart » 29 Oct 2014, 21:09

Thought Matt meant he was the S/O. Like significant other. Confusion happened
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: S/O to the new recruiting of mods

Postby Lamb » 29 Oct 2014, 21:28

Fuipui wrote:Thought Matt meant he was the S/O. Like significant other. Confusion happened

Image
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
Walking Zombee
Hand of the King
Posts: 849
Joined: 05 Nov 2012, 00:47
Location: Attempting to #MakeFWGreatAgain
Contact:

Re: S/O to the new recruiting of mods

Postby Walking Zombee » 29 Oct 2014, 21:32

Lamb wrote:
Fuipui wrote:Thought Matt meant he was the S/O. Like significant other. Confusion happened

Image


Image
dab


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests