HORROR MOVIES

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Shadow00

HORROR MOVIES

Postby Shadow00 » 29 Oct 2014, 00:50

Having seen literally a TON, I'll share some/many of the horror movies I've seen.
I'll split them in 3 main genres for now and I'll categorize better some other time.
I will also add rankings later on (mine and IMDb's) so you can have a better idea of whether or not you should watch that film called human centipede for example
What is in caps marks my favorite horror flicks.
Genres:
1)Action-based horror movies that DONT HAVE ZOMBIES IN THEM
Friday the 13th series
Halloween series
A nightmare on elm street series
Scream series
A chainsaw massacre series
Red dragon/SILENCE OF THE LAMBS/Hannibal
Childs play series
Hellraiser series
I know what you did... series
Final destination series
Saw series
JAWS (and some really disappointing sequels)
Piranha series
ALIEN/ALIENS (and the sequels)
PSYCHO
Birds
Vertigo
Rear window (not very action based but well)
M
Dial M for Murder
THEY LIVE
HOSTEL and the other two that followed
FRANKENSTEIN(1931) and most spinoffs etc with the exception of YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN which is one of the best comedies I've seen.
Dracula series spinoffs etc
The Mummy (1932)
Dog soldiers
The Wolfman
Pet sematary
NOSFERATU A SYMPHONY OF HORROR (1922)
THE FLY (1986)
Salem's lot
The Host (2006)
THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT
Candyman
IT (only put caps cause that's how the Movie title is written)
The Birds
Misery
Christine
The Mist (2007)
AUDITION
2001 maniacs (2 movies)
HIGH TENSION
Theee...extremes
The Body Snatcher + INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS (1978)
Storm of the Century
The Abominable Dr.Phones
Ginger Snaps
Wolf Creek (1 + 2)
The Ruins
Serpent and the Rainbow
Black Christmas (1974 - the remake is VERY bad)
THE THING ( and its now released prequel under the same name, plus the very original "The thing from another world")
Blob
May
Suspiria
THE HILLS HAVE EYES (1977 and every new remake)
The Descent (2005)
Frailty (2001)
The Howling
INTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE
Carrie 1976 (and the bad remake)
AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON (1981)
Human Centipede 1-2 (soon 3)

2) ZOMBIIEEEESSSSSSSS
DAWN OF THE DEAD, day of the dead. (Both versions by Romero and Snyder on dawn of the dead were AWESOME, day of the dead I liked Romero's original much more)
28 DAYS LATER and 28 weeks later. Opening shot of 28 weeks later is my 2nd favorite opening scene of any horror movie ever.
Abraham Lincoln vs Zombies. (Title speaks for itself)
American zombie
EVIL DEAD TRILOGY (aka evil dead 1,2 and army of darkness. The remake was crappy)
RE-ANIMATOR and the sequel(s)
Big fits zombie and Zombie strippers. Don't even ask.
PLANET TERROR
Black Sheep (technically)
The book of zombie
BRAINDEAD aka DEAD ALIVE
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD and its like 15 spinoffs
Creepshow 2 (yeah just 2)
Dead and breakfast
Dead snow + the sequel
Decay
Diary of the dead
La Horde
House of the dead 1+2
i am legend (again, technically)
I sell the dead ( again, dont even ask)
SHAUN OF THE DEAD
Wedding of the zombies (sigh)
Gay of the dead (-_-)
Maniac cop 1+2
Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D (THIS THING I HAD TO LITERALLY LOOK UP YOU DONT REMEMBER THIS TITLE EVER)

and I stop here again.
A ton more of zombies plus the whole of PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR remains. (aka ghosts and Japanese movies :P )
Have fun watching

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: HORROR MOVIES

Postby Foopzheart » 29 Oct 2014, 03:28

You are a hero to us all.
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Rainshard
FWG God
Posts: 1962
Joined: 29 Aug 2011, 12:48
Location: Haha, nice try FBI

Re: HORROR MOVIES

Postby Rainshard » 29 Oct 2014, 13:50

Fuipui wrote:You are a hero to us all.


This /\
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: HORROR MOVIES

Postby woofwoof » 30 Oct 2014, 16:10

You should make a horror books topic too
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

User avatar
Rainshard
FWG God
Posts: 1962
Joined: 29 Aug 2011, 12:48
Location: Haha, nice try FBI

Re: HORROR MOVIES

Postby Rainshard » 30 Oct 2014, 16:14

woofwoof wrote:You should make a horror books topic too



Again, also this /\
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: HORROR MOVIES

Postby Shadow00 » 31 Oct 2014, 03:11

But, but, just inputting the horror movies will take like a weeeeeek the books I haven't kept a list of which means I have to go to book storage and count what I've read which will take idek how long


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests