What TV do you watch?

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Rainshard
FWG God
Posts: 1962
Joined: 29 Aug 2011, 12:48
Location: Haha, nice try FBI

What TV do you watch?

Postby Rainshard » 30 Oct 2014, 22:18

The title speaks for itself really. I am currently watching Criminal Minds, The Flash and Arrow, Forever and Rick and Morty. What are you watching.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: What TV do you watch?

Postby Lamb » 30 Oct 2014, 22:28

I watch a Panasonic TC P55UT50 - 55" Plasma TV - 1080p (Full HD) and like to watch anime on it from my crunchyroll app.
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9040
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Location: freaksville
Contact:

Re: What TV do you watch?

Postby Dr Frook » 30 Oct 2014, 23:03

I watch cooking shows like top chef and fashion shows like project runway and making money shows like auction hunters
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image

User avatar
Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks
Posts: 2633
Joined: 14 Dec 2012, 06:01
Location: The valley of the shadow of death
Contact:

Re: What TV do you watch?

Postby Zia- » 30 Oct 2014, 23:09

Lamb wrote:I watch a Panasonic TC P55UT50 - 55" Plasma TV - 1080p (Full HD) and like to watch anime on it from my crunchyroll app.


lol i knew someone would be this much of a smartass and say something like that
Image
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

User avatar
Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God
Posts: 1998
Joined: 18 May 2011, 16:15
Location: May 18, 16:15 PM, District Court, Courtroom No. 7

Re: What TV do you watch?

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 30 Oct 2014, 23:11

Zia-chan wrote:
Lamb wrote:I watch a Panasonic TC P55UT50 - 55" Plasma TV - 1080p (Full HD) and like to watch anime on it from my crunchyroll app.


lol i knew someone would be this much of a smartass and say something like that



i was.. planning to say... this...
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: What TV do you watch?

Postby Boxorino » 30 Oct 2014, 23:29

cupcake wars is ultimate.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: What TV do you watch?

Postby Foopzheart » 30 Oct 2014, 23:35

I tend to stick to Netflix. Lately it's been single-camera sitcoms, because I stick to a theme.

So Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia...
Favorites of mine are Scrubs, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad, 30 Rock, Doctor Who
Currently watching Wilfred, Mad Men, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Always looking for suggestions, but I tend to stick to fictional stuff (i.e. i'm not a fan of cooking shows etc)

I also like documentaries if it's not late at night. Otherwise they put me to sleep.
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Father Anderson
FWG God
Posts: 1215
Joined: 28 Apr 2012, 02:16
Location: Suplex City

Re: What TV do you watch?

Postby Father Anderson » 31 Oct 2014, 00:36

Gravity Falls. Star Wars Rebels.
Castle. Digimon Fusion.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
Image
my sons

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: What TV do you watch?

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 31 Oct 2014, 00:53

Zia-chan wrote:
Lamb wrote:I watch a Panasonic TC P55UT50 - 55" Plasma TV - 1080p (Full HD) and like to watch anime on it from my crunchyroll app.


lol i knew someone would be this much of a smartass and say something like that

my grandma watches those kinds of shows..

... nana?!?!??!?!
Image
Image

User avatar
Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks
Posts: 2633
Joined: 14 Dec 2012, 06:01
Location: The valley of the shadow of death
Contact:

Re: What TV do you watch?

Postby Zia- » 31 Oct 2014, 01:27

Shadowstar1922 wrote:
Zia-chan wrote:
Lamb wrote:I watch a Panasonic TC P55UT50 - 55" Plasma TV - 1080p (Full HD) and like to watch anime on it from my crunchyroll app.


lol i knew someone would be this much of a smartass and say something like that

my grandma watches those kinds of shows..

... nana?!?!??!?!

lolololol

well i dont usually watch tv shows normally, i usually just watch the anime and movies that i have on my hard drive, connected to my 40 inch tv
but the shows i do watch are Big bang theory, Auction hunters, Judge Judy and not much else cause we only have basic channels atm
Image
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests