The Squads of FWG

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

Which Squad ARE YOU?

Black Lightning
2
14%
White Thunder
0
No votes
Grey Rain
2
14%
Indigo Snow
3
21%
I'm clanless because squads are dumb
7
50%
 
Total votes: 14

User avatar
Walking Zombee
Hand of the King
Posts: 849
Joined: 05 Nov 2012, 00:47
Location: Attempting to #MakeFWGreatAgain
Contact:

The Squads of FWG

Postby Walking Zombee » 02 Nov 2014, 02:53

Image

White Thunder

Image

Gra/ey Rain

Image

Black Lightning

Image

Indigo Snow
dab

User avatar
Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks
Posts: 2633
Joined: 14 Dec 2012, 06:01
Location: The valley of the shadow of death
Contact:

Re: The Squads of FWG

Postby Zia- » 02 Nov 2014, 05:14

can i be purple and black flames?
Image
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

User avatar
pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie
Posts: 1770
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA

Re: The Squads of FWG

Postby pudingeX » 02 Nov 2014, 06:38

I'm clanless because there is no green k tnx bai
Yos

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: The Squads of FWG

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 02 Nov 2014, 10:44

Zia-chan wrote:can i be purple and black flames?

if it is purple flames then i will join that.
Image
Image

User avatar
Rainshard
FWG God
Posts: 1962
Joined: 29 Aug 2011, 12:48
Location: Haha, nice try FBI

Re: The Squads of FWG

Postby Rainshard » 02 Nov 2014, 11:07

I have to go grey rain. Its practically my name!
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

User avatar
Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks
Posts: 2633
Joined: 14 Dec 2012, 06:01
Location: The valley of the shadow of death
Contact:

Re: The Squads of FWG

Postby Zia- » 02 Nov 2014, 11:58

Shadowstar1922 wrote:
Zia-chan wrote:can i be purple and black flames?

if it is purple flames then i will join that.


cool we can start our own squad, and itll be better than everyone elses
Image
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: The Squads of FWG

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 02 Nov 2014, 21:51

Zia-chan wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:
Zia-chan wrote:can i be purple and black flames?

if it is purple flames then i will join that.


cool we can start our own squad, and itll be better than everyone elses

ok will make the topic.
Image
Image


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests