God-tier Music Thread

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

God-tier Music Thread

Postby Foopzheart » 06 Nov 2014, 03:36



warning: explicit, probably

what's your god-tier songs? that is, top tier. the best. you know.
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Demitri
FWG King
Posts: 822
Joined: 16 Sep 2012, 19:05
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Re: God-tier Music Thread

Postby Demitri » 06 Nov 2014, 03:45




youtube thing won't work so here's the links
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: God-tier Music Thread

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 06 Nov 2014, 09:58

The two best Flume songs ever.




The Two best Zedd songs.




I'll post more later.
Image
Image

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: God-tier Music Thread

Postby Shadow00 » 06 Nov 2014, 17:12

And back to god tier. Let's see...
Anarchy for fire

Numbness for earth, I suppose

Air for air


Currently listening to third one


Edittttt:
Forgot the RAAAIIIIIIINNNNN

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: God-tier Music Thread

Postby Lamb » 07 Nov 2014, 03:55

I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: God-tier Music Thread

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 07 Nov 2014, 10:01

Lamb wrote:

In my opinion, that isn't one of the best songs Zedd has released, nor is the drop pretty creative, but it did fix the annoying song so much and made it enjoyable. Zedd can fix anything.
Image
Image

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: God-tier Music Thread

Postby Lamb » 11 Nov 2014, 04:25

I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: God-tier Music Thread

Postby Foopzheart » 11 Nov 2014, 04:47

low quality, high tier

vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests