Headphones

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Headphones

Postby woofwoof » 06 Nov 2014, 17:28

OKAY so I'm like a headphone fanatic, like I see headphones and die a little inside because I wish I had the money to buy super good ones. I think I have a headphone fetish or something I DON'T KNOW but anyway, point is, I really like headphones. So this thread is where you post what kind of headphones you have or your favorite brands or what headphones you'd like to have. Here we gooo

Okay so I own a pair of JVC Marshmallow earbuds:

http://av.jvc.com/product.jsp?modelId=MODL029267&

And a pair of AKG K44 Studio over-ears that I got on sale at Guitar Center:

http://www.akg.com/K44+Perception-827.html?pid=2040

I can't name all the headphones I would love to have because I'd flood the thread, soo now it's your turn!
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: Headphones

Postby Lamb » 06 Nov 2014, 18:16

Same as Alice, Skullcandy's ink'd.
<-< I want V-Moda M-100's though
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God
Posts: 1998
Joined: 18 May 2011, 16:15
Location: May 18, 16:15 PM, District Court, Courtroom No. 7

Re: Headphones

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 06 Nov 2014, 21:06

I have KitSound DJ headphones, but they work splendidly well with a laptop.

Image
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: Headphones

Postby Lamb » 06 Nov 2014, 22:16

Also I own some Skullcandy Navigator On-Ear Headphones.. :L another pair of headphones that I want are Bose Noise Cancelling Acoustic headphones o-o...
I've lost my pieces.

Image


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests