I'M SO HAPPY

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Percyception
FWG God
Posts: 1735
Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 00:34
Location: hell uwu
Contact:

I'M SO HAPPY

Postby Percyception » 07 Nov 2014, 01:30

MAJORA'S MASK 3D-
Oh no. Not this again.
Shhhh lemme tell. As a few of you may know, MAJORA'S MASK has been CONFIRMED for NINTENDO 3DS! I have come back from the depths of what is known as the "Real World" to tell you all that it has finally happened.

Now I am going to hold a Majora's Mask party in my backyard.

I literally had a plan if they released it on Wii U.
twenty one pilots is so dumb. there isn't even 21 of them

User avatar
Rainshard
FWG God
Posts: 1962
Joined: 29 Aug 2011, 12:48
Location: Haha, nice try FBI

Re: I'M SO HAPPY

Postby Rainshard » 07 Nov 2014, 17:34

Awwwww Yissssssss
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

User avatar
Tycoon
FWG Mod
Posts: 1579
Joined: 23 Aug 2012, 14:44
Location: the ocean floor

Re: I'M SO HAPPY

Postby Tycoon » 07 Nov 2014, 18:40

reason 234679375234253637 i need a 3ds
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests