Page 1 of 1

Important PSA | Brought you by Marvella.~

Posted: 20 Nov 2014, 20:37
by Sugilite-Rocks
Okay, so you have been seeing me telling people to call me either "Marvella" or "Alexa". That is because I am transgender. Yes. I am transgender. And I would request you all, instead of calling me Marvel, Call me Marvella or Alexa. I use She/her/herself pronouns. Those aren't my preferred pronouns. Those are my CORRECT pronouns. Yes, I expect this for some of you to be hard to remember, so that's why I might forgive you. But please, when you notice yourself using the wrong name/pronoun, CORRECT YOURSELF. Don't think I won't notice it, because I will and it hurts me. And if you apologize, just say sorry and move on. And don't say "It's too hard! I'm bad at this!" Yes okay I understand but this sends a message that this is my fault.

Phew.

Re: Important PSA | Brought you by Marvella.~

Posted: 20 Nov 2014, 20:50
by Dr Frook
understood

Re: Important PSA | Brought you by Marvella.~

Posted: 21 Nov 2014, 11:22
by Shadowstar1922
I think its amazing how you posted this topic on Transgender Awareness Day. I'm happy for you and I hope you get the support you need.

Re: Important PSA | Brought you by Marvella.~

Posted: 21 Nov 2014, 17:19
by Tycoon
yay alexa <3