
I crie
Re: I crie
is this some kind of devil worship or something?
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!


- Shadowstar1922
- I Shall Eatz You
- Posts: 5772
- Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
- Location: i don't even know bro
- Contact:
Re: I crie
FWG Leader wrote:is this some kind of devil worship or something?
well its from tumblr so yes


-
Shadow00
Re: I crie
Shadowstar1922 wrote:FWG Leader wrote:is this some kind of devil worship or something?
well its from tumblr so yes
+10000
- Foopzheart
- SKREEEEEEEE
- Posts: 3696
- Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
- Location: SKREEEEE
- Contact:
- Blood Knight
- FWG Minor Noble
- Posts: 169
- Joined: 26 Oct 2010, 20:20
- Location: Ask Frook.
- Contact:
Re: I crie
Bob Ross always creeped me out. He believed waaaay to much in us. :l
@echo off
color a
:A
echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random%
goto :A
color a
:A
echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random%
goto :A
Re: I crie
Lamb wrote:
My brother and I used to watch this on Sundays, just to listen to him talk.
We called him the "Happy Tree Man"

"Halo, and goodbye!"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 67 guests


