Page 1 of 1

I crie

Posted: 27 Nov 2014, 21:36
by Shadow00
Image

Re: I crie

Posted: 27 Nov 2014, 21:39
by Dr Frook
is this some kind of devil worship or something?

Re: I crie

Posted: 27 Nov 2014, 21:43
by Shadowstar1922
FWG Leader wrote:is this some kind of devil worship or something?

well its from tumblr so yes

Re: I crie

Posted: 27 Nov 2014, 21:44
by Shadow00
Shadowstar1922 wrote:
FWG Leader wrote:is this some kind of devil worship or something?

well its from tumblr so yes

+10000

Re: I crie

Posted: 27 Nov 2014, 21:44
by Foopzheart
bob ross is my hero

Re: I crie

Posted: 02 Dec 2014, 03:48
by Blood Knight
Bob Ross always creeped me out. He believed waaaay to much in us. :l

Re: I crie

Posted: 02 Dec 2014, 04:35
by Lamb

Re: I crie

Posted: 02 Dec 2014, 07:13
by Angel
Lamb wrote:

My brother and I used to watch this on Sundays, just to listen to him talk.
We called him the "Happy Tree Man"