I need help finding free ringtones for my phone.
I don't have a smart phone, I have a basic "dumb phone" and all I want is to get some flippin ringtones!
The sites need to send it straight to my phone, without having to download anything, pay for anything, or attach anything to my PC.
Help me out here guys!
Free Ringtones
Free Ringtones

"Halo, and goodbye!"
Re: Free Ringtones
That's impossible to even do. In order to even get ringtones, you need to have a connection to the internet to get them, which means you have to download them.
If you want the sites to send it straight to your phone, you'd still have to download them.
Attaching it to your PC is a fast way to do it, if you have a micro-usb connector along with a lot of websites that you can download ringtones that you want.
If you want the sites to send it straight to your phone, you'd still have to download them.
Attaching it to your PC is a fast way to do it, if you have a micro-usb connector along with a lot of websites that you can download ringtones that you want.
Excalibur: I AM THE BESTEST
Sylvie: QUACK!
Kit Kat: ill fight you
Rainshard: Im very gay
Excalibur: ex > zia
Lukia: he doesnt do it - lukia 2915
The Divine Potato: Tumeric is the Spice of Life
Icamenal: Im the humblest guy in the world!
Sylvie: QUACK!
Kit Kat: ill fight you
Rainshard: Im very gay
Excalibur: ex > zia
Lukia: he doesnt do it - lukia 2915
The Divine Potato: Tumeric is the Spice of Life
Icamenal: Im the humblest guy in the world!
Re: Free Ringtones
There was a site I used back in highschool that would send them straight to your phone.
But I can't remember the site...
But I can't remember the site...

"Halo, and goodbye!"
Re: Free Ringtones
Getting it from your PC is the best way as you will just use your own home internet connection, not your mobile data line if you have any.
What kind of Dumb phone is it? Model?
What kind of Dumb phone is it? Model?
Excalibur: I AM THE BESTEST
Sylvie: QUACK!
Kit Kat: ill fight you
Rainshard: Im very gay
Excalibur: ex > zia
Lukia: he doesnt do it - lukia 2915
The Divine Potato: Tumeric is the Spice of Life
Icamenal: Im the humblest guy in the world!
Sylvie: QUACK!
Kit Kat: ill fight you
Rainshard: Im very gay
Excalibur: ex > zia
Lukia: he doesnt do it - lukia 2915
The Divine Potato: Tumeric is the Spice of Life
Icamenal: Im the humblest guy in the world!
Re: Free Ringtones
Hmm, I usually just download ringtones and put em into my phone, but my windows phone doesn't work out.
It's your choice how you want to deal with it though, whichever one is more convenient.
It's your choice how you want to deal with it though, whichever one is more convenient.
Excalibur: I AM THE BESTEST
Sylvie: QUACK!
Kit Kat: ill fight you
Rainshard: Im very gay
Excalibur: ex > zia
Lukia: he doesnt do it - lukia 2915
The Divine Potato: Tumeric is the Spice of Life
Icamenal: Im the humblest guy in the world!
Sylvie: QUACK!
Kit Kat: ill fight you
Rainshard: Im very gay
Excalibur: ex > zia
Lukia: he doesnt do it - lukia 2915
The Divine Potato: Tumeric is the Spice of Life
Icamenal: Im the humblest guy in the world!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 132 guests

