Finals Hiatus
- woofwoof
- FWG Mod
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
- Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going
Finals Hiatus
So basically I'm not too extremely worried about finals but at the same time I am, and also I have work, and also I have to take care of my family and clean up my house and this and that and this and thAT so I'm so (pardon my french) fucking stressed and anxious, my depression is raging again, and I am struggling, so I need to back off of things that will cause me to procrastinate. I'm sorry, but I should be back in about two weeks, so don't worry. You guys are amazing, thanks for always saying hello everyday, hope you have a great two weeks and see you soon.
I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.
- Foopzheart
- SKREEEEEEEE
- Posts: 3696
- Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
- Location: SKREEEEE
- Contact:
Re: Finals Hiatus
WHO WILL SOLVE MYSTERIES WITH ME FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS THOUGH WOOFLES
vaguely present

SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE
- Shadowstar1922
- I Shall Eatz You
- Posts: 5772
- Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
- Location: i don't even know bro
- Contact:
Re: Finals Hiatus
gucci luck woof. get an a on those finals or else. and i hope you get through your depression. we may disagree politically but i still think ur rad and i wish you the best to pull through.


- The Dice Man
- FWG Colonel
- Posts: 114
- Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 01:36
Re: Finals Hiatus
Hope everything works out for you, Gl on finals.
Don't be afraid to ask for help to get everything under control
Don't be afraid to ask for help to get everything under control
Re: Finals Hiatus
Hatty wrote:
<3
+1
Good luck Woof! Come back soon!
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.
2016 most likely to be a meme.
Re: Finals Hiatus
eeeeeeeeeeek eeeeeeeeeeek


The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!


Re: Finals Hiatus
FWG Leader wrote:eeeeeeeeeeek eeeeeeeeeeek
HAHAHA
Frook went thud

"Halo, and goodbye!"
- woofwoof
- FWG Mod
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
- Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going
Re: Finals Hiatus
Angel wrote:FWG Leader wrote:eeeeeeeeeeek eeeeeeeeeeek
HAHAHA
Frook went thud
I am the handsome man that caught him because I am bACK SORT OF
I have one more final but I've pretty much got it, I just need to study before it.
But it's time for ChRISTMAS FREAKING BREAK even though I'll have to clean and stuff the whole time IT'S BETTER THAN SCHOOL
I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.
Re: Finals Hiatus
Its all Gucci in the Neighborhucci.

#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

