What would happen if Water Suddenly Vanished From the Air?

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

What would happen if Water Suddenly Vanished From the Air?

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 15 Dec 2014, 01:38

i need to know this.

i tried looking it up but it kept saying if all bodies of water vanished from earth and that did not help at all.

org36
FWG Earl

Re: What would happen if Water Suddenly Vanished From the Air?

Postby org36 » 15 Dec 2014, 03:40

Depends on the amount of water.If there's a large amount of water in the air,everyone dies as water contains oxygen,and without oxygen we can't survive.If there is a minimal amount of water...everything would be dead before the water disappeared.
Meepy Mipy Meepzy Mo
Dangle Frook over lava by a toe
Make a poem about this
and make Zia hiss
(Eeeeep.)
Meeeeeeeeeeep.

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 15 Dec 2014, 03:51

here's if the world lost oxygen for five seconds, i couldn't find anything closer than that.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 15 Dec 2014, 05:16

It would be extremely hot and extremely dry.
Water in the air being Humidity.
I've lost my pieces.

NeonBond
FWG Mod

Postby NeonBond » 15 Dec 2014, 13:55

it would feel god-awful, but I doubt anything drastic would occur. There would be no clouds, your lips would probably get extremely dry, as well as your skin, your eyes, and breathing would be less enjoyable I'm sure. However the air would definitely replenish with time though, due to evaporation etc. to get water back into the air.
I see wut you did thar!

pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie

Postby pudingeX » 15 Dec 2014, 15:00

Air will be dry and we'll all turn into raisins.
Yos

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 15 Dec 2014, 23:07

no no no no i know how it would affect people and things like that, but i mean the physical reactions with the air and pressure and like if all water just anished i wanna know what it'd look like. you know??

like what boxy posted that explains the physical events that would happen. but i wanna know something like that but instead of water vanishing i want to know what would happen if the water vanished.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 15 Dec 2014, 23:43

You need to seriously clarify on what are you referring to as water. There is absolutely no way a clear answer can be given to you unless there is clarification.
If you mean everything that may be in reference to water in terms of molecules, dry atmosphere, and hot climate.
Hatty wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:no no no no i know how it would affect people and things like that, but i mean the physical reactions with the air and pressure and like if all water just anished i wanna know what it'd look like. you know??

like what boxy posted that explains the physical events that would happen. but i wanna know something like that but instead of water vanishing i want to know what would happen if the water vanished.

You mean the existing molecules of H2O or liquid H2O or the chemical reactions that produce H2O since H and O molecules can exist otherwise? In terms of Chemistry, it's very complicated so some specifics would narrow it down.

and this is what is called:
I've lost my pieces.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 16 Dec 2014, 11:03

Hatty wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:no no no no i know how it would affect people and things like that, but i mean the physical reactions with the air and pressure and like if all water just anished i wanna know what it'd look like. you know??

You mean the existing molecules of H2O or liquid H2O or the chemical reactions that produce H2O since H and O molecules can exist otherwise? In terms of Chemistry, it's very complicated so some specifics would narrow it down.

The existing molecules of H2O that are in the air. I want to know what physical actions would take place if that all vanished in one single moment.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 16 Dec 2014, 12:28

Yeah
No water on air=no renewing of land water.
Cause you know, rain.
So all life forms die or evolve.

Now physics wise, I'm certain you'd be disappointed.
Just, you know, considering it has a certain temperature and using air streams logic, you'd have a bunch of tornadoes here and there, but that's just about it.

No earthquakes, no volcanoes no apocalypse day.
Earth just will become a lifeless planet with a few bodies of air quickly moving here and there.
You'd be dead before you knew it either way, you breathe oxygen and oxygen is created by plants that need water to survive. And that is air water too.
You'd just die of suffocation within a week

Return to “General Chat”