1. Eminem says he's planning on moving to Scotland.
2. Two golden phonograph records were almost thrown off space probes Voyager 1 and 2 due to a rogue inscription.
3. Big Ben at Legoland is also silencing its chimes.
4. Taylor Swift's latest single contains "an interpolation of a melody" from Right Said Fred's 1991 hit "I'm Too Sexy".
5. Monkeys can see faces in inanimate objects.
6. The Babylonians developed their own form of trigonometry 3,700 years ago and it is "superior" to modern day methods.
7. Driverless lorries are coming to UK roads.
8. Climate change could make fish shrink in size by 30%.
9. French president Emmanuel Macron has racked up a €26,000 (nearly £24,000) make-up bill since May.
10. £203,583 in loose change was found on public transport in London over the past year, according to Transport For London.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!