Everything Wrong About Thor Being Female

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Father Anderson
FWG God

Re: Everything Wrong About Thor Being Female

Postby Father Anderson » 02 Aug 2016, 19:09

Angel wrote:Ok, so in talking with Mike (my bf), he basically told me, and don't quote me on this because I'm probably not going to tell it exactly as he did, but here's basically what might happen with the 3rd and final Thor movie...
Ragnarok is a massive war between all of the religions or whatever and everyone involved in this war dies...including Thor... which means Jane will become Lady Thor in order to become leader of the people and she will become worthy of wielding Mjolnir. This will not make her Thor! They are not going to turn Thor into a woman, they will just give a woman the ability to weild Mjolnir.
Don't flip out if I didn't get that 100% correct, it's just what I got out of talking to my boyfriend.

i dont think it was ever about turning the thor we know into a female, just a new iteration of thor as a girl instead of a guy.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 02 Aug 2016, 20:06

Father Anderson wrote:
Angel wrote:Ok, so in talking with Mike (my bf), he basically told me, and don't quote me on this because I'm probably not going to tell it exactly as he did, but here's basically what might happen with the 3rd and final Thor movie...
Ragnarok is a massive war between all of the religions or whatever and everyone involved in this war dies...including Thor... which means Jane will become Lady Thor in order to become leader of the people and she will become worthy of wielding Mjolnir. This will not make her Thor! They are not going to turn Thor into a woman, they will just give a woman the ability to weild Mjolnir.
Don't flip out if I didn't get that 100% correct, it's just what I got out of talking to my boyfriend.

i dont think it was ever about turning the thor we know into a female, just a new iteration of thor as a girl instead of a guy.

Still wouldn't mind either way. Tbh.
I've lost my pieces.

Sugilite-Rocks
FWG Duke

Postby Sugilite-Rocks » 02 Aug 2016, 22:27

that was what i was exactly saying yeaa

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 11 Aug 2016, 14:00

In the comics all it took was Nick Fury whispering something into Thor's ear, then he suddenly became unworthy of mjolnir, he did not die, then some stuff happened and then lady thor became worthy of mjolnir, hence now lady Thor, I have no idea who the other woman is or what she did, but all that happened is Nick Fury whispers, Thor becomes unworthy.

Also let's not mention that Thor has experience posing as a woman, in norse mythology he disguised as Freya to get mjolnir back from giants who had stolen it.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Return to “General Chat”