Wasabi's room

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Archangel
FWG Earl
Posts: 332
Joined: 17 Dec 2014, 11:15
Fr00k$: 508.00
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: Wasabi's room

Postby Archangel » 20 May 2016, 02:56

Annakall2013 wrote:
Wasabi wrote:So Yeah, I've been working with some cars lately.
So today I felt like sharing that I've been washing cars and polishing some rims.
It's actually the 1st time I've ever polished a car rim and it was very rusty, so tell me what you think.
Image

Wow that's actually pretty cool

It is. -slowly backs out-
I can't say I was fine. I was never fine to begin with.

User avatar
Wasabi
Polar Bear of the North
Posts: 384
Joined: 27 Sep 2014, 15:53
Fr00k$: 179.40
Location: At home

Re: Wasabi's room

Postby Wasabi » 23 May 2016, 15:59

I feel like this room is just getting depressing.
But it is what's happening in my life so...
My Aunt is terminally ill and is most likely going to die the next couple of days.
Either it's just a coincidence or I got so bad luck,
since I also got my last exams the next couple of weeks.
Last edited by Wasabi on 24 May 2016, 12:23, edited 1 time in total.
Decisions decisions decisions.
They're hard to make
And so is making a good signature.

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3884
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Fr00k$: 552.05
Location: USA

Re: Wasabi's room

Postby Angel » 24 May 2016, 01:38

Wasabi wrote:I feel like this room is just getting depressing.
But it is what's happening in my life so...
My Aunt is terminally ill and is most likely going to day the next couple of day.
Either it's just a coincidence or I got so bad luck,
since I also got my last exams the next couple of weeks.


I'm so sorry to hear that Wasa... That's really rough.
Keep your chin up though, things always get better...eventually.
I have to keep telling myself that too...
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
Wasabi
Polar Bear of the North
Posts: 384
Joined: 27 Sep 2014, 15:53
Fr00k$: 179.40
Location: At home

Re: Wasabi's room

Postby Wasabi » 24 May 2016, 12:22

Well my Aunt died this morning.
Rest in peace.
And I who hoped the would pull through.
Decisions decisions decisions.
They're hard to make
And so is making a good signature.

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3884
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Fr00k$: 552.05
Location: USA

Re: Wasabi's room

Postby Angel » 24 May 2016, 21:31

Wasabi wrote:Well my Aunt died this morning.
Rest in peace.
And I who hoped the would pull through.


I'm sorry...
It's really hard to lose a loved one...
Just know that she's still there for you, even if you can't see her, you can feel her when you need her.
Maybe you don't believe in that, but she'll be there none-the-less.
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
Wasabi
Polar Bear of the North
Posts: 384
Joined: 27 Sep 2014, 15:53
Fr00k$: 179.40
Location: At home

Re: Wasabi's room

Postby Wasabi » 24 May 2016, 21:50

Angel wrote:I'm sorry...
It's really hard to lose a loved one...
Just know that she's still there for you, even if you can't see her, you can feel her when you need her.
Maybe you don't believe in that, but she'll be there none-the-less.

This is the most Clichè thing I've ever read.
but nevertheless thank you for the kind words.
Decisions decisions decisions.
They're hard to make
And so is making a good signature.

User avatar
Archangel
FWG Earl
Posts: 332
Joined: 17 Dec 2014, 11:15
Fr00k$: 508.00
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: Wasabi's room

Postby Archangel » 27 May 2016, 13:33

Wasabi wrote:Well my Aunt died this morning.
Rest in peace.
And I who hoped the would pull through.

I'm so sorry, Wasabi. I hope you feel better, and I hope you never forget her.

-hugs- I'm sorry..
I can't say I was fine. I was never fine to begin with.

User avatar
Wasabi
Polar Bear of the North
Posts: 384
Joined: 27 Sep 2014, 15:53
Fr00k$: 179.40
Location: At home

Re: Wasabi's room

Postby Wasabi » 30 May 2016, 19:25

My Aunt's funeral was today.
I don't like funerals, I know it's supposed to be a last goodbye
and that it is going to be emotional.
I don't really like emotions or goodbyes.
(^sounds psychopathic)
I don't like tears nor that it is family who is shedding them.
R.I.P.
Decisions decisions decisions.
They're hard to make
And so is making a good signature.

User avatar
Wasabi
Polar Bear of the North
Posts: 384
Joined: 27 Sep 2014, 15:53
Fr00k$: 179.40
Location: At home

Re: Wasabi's room

Postby Wasabi » 21 Jul 2016, 21:47

I guess most people know that feeling when your crush hangs out with someone else.
Today I was asked to go to a circus with my friend and his brother.
Something they didn't tell me was that my crush was joining us,
and that she was in a relationship with my friend's brother.
the worst thing is that he was such a douche(sorry my language) to her,
I kinda got upset but I didn't want them to know about it.
So here I am posting about it.
Decisions decisions decisions.
They're hard to make
And so is making a good signature.

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3693
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Fr00k$: 630.35
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: Wasabi's room

Postby Foopzheart » 23 Jul 2016, 09:27

Wasabi wrote:I guess most people know that feeling when your crush hangs out with someone else.
Today I was asked to go to a circus with my friend and his brother.
Something they didn't tell me was that my crush was joining us,
and that she was in a relationship with my friend's brother.
the worst thing is that he was such a douche(sorry my language) to her,
I kinda got upset but I didn't want them to know about it.
So here I am posting about it.

All the advice to give here is to move on--When you have, you'll likely note that the guy isn't as big a douche as he seems (he might be a douche, but we all fall victim to our own bias and i feel like this might be the case here)
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest