Best way to get through a close friends death?

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
The Zodiac Killer
FWG Field Marshal

Best way to get through a close friends death?

Postby The Zodiac Killer » 25 Mar 2015, 01:23

I just found out that one of my closest friends, Damian, 18 years old, died yesterday.. He chose a wrong path and he ended up overdosing on heroin.. What are some suggestions to help me get over this? I can't make it to his funeral because He is in Utah, which hurts even more. You guys are like family to me so I would just like some input on the situation.. Love Ya guys.. :( :cry:
Last edited by The Zodiac Killer on 25 Mar 2015, 01:28, edited 1 time in total.
My name is Alex, and have been a member since '09. Love the site and the forum. Happily Married!

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Re: Best way to get through a close friends death?

Postby Boxorino » 25 Mar 2015, 01:26

don't let him be forgotten. share the good memories with people. allow yourself to grieve for a while.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Hyorinmaru
FWG Captain

Postby Hyorinmaru » 25 Mar 2015, 01:29

think about the good over the bad...and remember that he is now free and in a better place. if u want to talk to someoen u can pm me whenever ill help u the best I can.

Have a Happy Hyo Holiday! ;D

Icamenal
FWG God

Postby Icamenal » 25 Mar 2015, 01:50

Allow yourself to feel sad. It's okay to be sad. Nobody should blame you for being sad, unless they're jerks. It's okay to cry. It's better than keeping your emotions locked inside, until one day you explode. Don't be like me.
And maybe thing about doing something rad to honor your friend. This gives great honor to your friend's name. When my best (and only) friend died, I did a bike ride in his name. Oddly, it helped a lot. I'm sure why.

Return to “General Chat”