Please Help
Posted: 29 Mar 2015, 22:50
by Icamenal
TOO. MUCH.
Re: Please Help
Posted: 29 Mar 2015, 23:48
by Boxorino
try and figure out what's wrong?? ask far's parents to keep an eye on him??? maybe talk to far and try and ask him what's going on because you're concerned and want to help???
Re: Please Help
Posted: 30 Mar 2015, 08:48
by Rainshard
Dude, I feel you pain.
I have friends with anxiety disorders, depression, self harm issues, panic attacks. One of my friends have even tried to kill them-self before. I understand how hard it can be sometimes. How scared you feel about them and what they may do.
Definitely talked to them, ask them nicely whats up. With the information, do what you deem appropriate. Maybe you could talk to his parents, teachers at school. It depends on the context of problem. If its serious to the point that they may hurt themself or someone else, you definitely need help, possibly from the hospital or police? I don't know, my friends have never gone that far. I would suggest that you get a teacher they may be close to to have a word with them. They may open up to a figure of authority much more.
It may not be the best advice, but its based on my experiences, so I thought it may be useful
Re: Please Help
Posted: 31 Mar 2015, 20:32
by Icamenal
PERSONAL.
Re: Please Help
Posted: 21 Apr 2015, 07:57
by Icamenal
INFORMATION.
Re: Please Help
Posted: 22 Apr 2015, 22:47
by Dr Frook
ah man, that's horrible

so sorry...