Page 1 of 1

Funny conversations

Posted: 01 Apr 2015, 11:45
by Victor Zxsas
User: Do you know the website freeworldgroup.com.

Cleverbot: Yes I do.

User: Do you know some of the users?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Name some?

Cleverbot: No sex, No drugs, Don't say 'I'll be right back' because you won't. Never assume the killer is dead, and most importantly, never,ever..Scream.

User: Do you any of the cms?

Cleverbot: Yes, my love, indeed.

User: Tell me some.

Cleverbot: I don't know any.

Re: Funny conversations

Posted: 01 Apr 2015, 15:54
by Archangel
Exbf: Babe, if you could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and I together
Girl: aww that's so sweet!
Exbf: Really? So will you get back together with me?
Girl: actually on second thought, I like the alphabet the way it is. With the n and o next to each other
Exbf: ...........why?
Girl: IT SPELLS NO

I had to type it because I knew no one wouldn't be able to see it unless they have Pinterest