Ask Wow A Question Thread

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Wow_Give_Up_On_Life
FWG Squire
Posts: 219
Joined: 28 Dec 2009, 09:37
Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact:

Ask Wow A Question Thread

Postby Wow_Give_Up_On_Life » 02 Apr 2015, 11:11

I'm going to give FWG the opportunity, the once in a full moon opportunity to ask me some questions. More often then not I don't find this sort of thing interesting, but since I've been part of this community for so long I feel like certain people would appreciate my unique insight.

Now you can ask me any question, but lets try to be interesting. I promise be nice. :twisted: :lol:
Image CHEESY POOFS

Image

Image

User avatar
Wasabi
Polar Bear of the North
Posts: 387
Joined: 27 Sep 2014, 15:53
Location: At home

Re: Ask Wow A Question Thread

Postby Wasabi » 02 Apr 2015, 11:13

What is your opinion on what life is?
Decisions decisions decisions.
They're hard to make
And so is making a good signature.

User avatar
Wow_Give_Up_On_Life
FWG Squire
Posts: 219
Joined: 28 Dec 2009, 09:37
Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact:

Re: Ask Wow A Question Thread

Postby Wow_Give_Up_On_Life » 02 Apr 2015, 11:25

What is your opinion on what life is?


That isn't an easy question to answer, but at least it isn't boring so I'll chime in and give you my opinion of what my life has been so far.

I remember being young vividly, some of my fondest memories include; seeing my close friends after high school, working multiple grunt jobs and learning new things. I always remember when I do new things that being fond of these things keep me anchored in what I call the world.

I know so far, that life has been more than many mistakes for me. Whether it has been showing up to work, (or blatantly missing it) barfing at in opportune moments, (*after a night out with friends) or showing up to dance lessons in a over fitted dress shirt from value village Ive done it.

I think though that looking at my life, and seeing what I've become gives me the feeling of elation. It's so interesting, whether I choose to like an author, an article or even a forum. I don't understand the mental process that goes on when I choose to do these things. But I usually enjoy it.

My advice for you; I think you are a little stuck with your thinking. It's like walking with a pebble in your shoe. What life is, isn't anything that will stick to one definition because as time progresses life w and its definitions will change whether you want it to or not. I think hitting the gym is a great hobby, I also think reading is a great hobby. Perhaps take a look at the auto biography of Hunter S Thompson or ifmyou want something a little different try Ham On Rye by Charles Bukowski.
Image CHEESY POOFS

Image

Image

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: Ask Wow A Question Thread

Postby Boxorino » 02 Apr 2015, 13:47

can u do the splits???
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
Archangel
FWG Earl
Posts: 332
Joined: 17 Dec 2014, 11:15
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: Ask Wow A Question Thread

Postby Archangel » 02 Apr 2015, 14:16

Do you have cows?
I can't say I was fine. I was never fine to begin with.

User avatar
Rainshard
FWG God
Posts: 1962
Joined: 29 Aug 2011, 12:48
Location: Haha, nice try FBI

Re: Ask Wow A Question Thread

Postby Rainshard » 02 Apr 2015, 14:29

1. What is your opinion on the current state of the Middle East.

2. What country would you most like to visit.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

User avatar
Mewtwo Power
FWG Mod
Posts: 2518
Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 00:58
Location: U.K, Kanto, Cerulean Cave.

Re: Ask Wow A Question Thread

Postby Mewtwo Power » 02 Apr 2015, 19:23

When does Magikarp evolve?


For crying out loud! Mewtwo is the best, and always will be the best!

User avatar
Archangel
FWG Earl
Posts: 332
Joined: 17 Dec 2014, 11:15
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: Ask Wow A Question Thread

Postby Archangel » 02 Apr 2015, 19:24

Why is Mewtwo so weird and funny and make me wanna die of laughter?
I can't say I was fine. I was never fine to begin with.

Icamenal
FWG God
Posts: 1273
Joined: 01 Mar 2015, 00:44

Re: Ask Wow A Question Thread

Postby Icamenal » 02 Apr 2015, 23:43

What was the thing you wanted the most so far? Have you gotten it yet?

User avatar
Wasabi
Polar Bear of the North
Posts: 387
Joined: 27 Sep 2014, 15:53
Location: At home

Re: Ask Wow A Question Thread

Postby Wasabi » 03 Apr 2015, 00:37

What's the most valuable in your life?
Decisions decisions decisions.
They're hard to make
And so is making a good signature.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests