Page 1 of 3

Ask Wow A Question Thread

Posted: 02 Apr 2015, 11:11
by Wow_Give_Up_On_Life
I'm going to give FWG the opportunity, the once in a full moon opportunity to ask me some questions. More often then not I don't find this sort of thing interesting, but since I've been part of this community for so long I feel like certain people would appreciate my unique insight.

Now you can ask me any question, but lets try to be interesting. I promise be nice. :twisted: :lol:

Re: Ask Wow A Question Thread

Posted: 02 Apr 2015, 11:13
by Wasabi
What is your opinion on what life is?

Re: Ask Wow A Question Thread

Posted: 02 Apr 2015, 11:25
by Wow_Give_Up_On_Life
What is your opinion on what life is?


That isn't an easy question to answer, but at least it isn't boring so I'll chime in and give you my opinion of what my life has been so far.

I remember being young vividly, some of my fondest memories include; seeing my close friends after high school, working multiple grunt jobs and learning new things. I always remember when I do new things that being fond of these things keep me anchored in what I call the world.

I know so far, that life has been more than many mistakes for me. Whether it has been showing up to work, (or blatantly missing it) barfing at in opportune moments, (*after a night out with friends) or showing up to dance lessons in a over fitted dress shirt from value village Ive done it.

I think though that looking at my life, and seeing what I've become gives me the feeling of elation. It's so interesting, whether I choose to like an author, an article or even a forum. I don't understand the mental process that goes on when I choose to do these things. But I usually enjoy it.

My advice for you; I think you are a little stuck with your thinking. It's like walking with a pebble in your shoe. What life is, isn't anything that will stick to one definition because as time progresses life w and its definitions will change whether you want it to or not. I think hitting the gym is a great hobby, I also think reading is a great hobby. Perhaps take a look at the auto biography of Hunter S Thompson or ifmyou want something a little different try Ham On Rye by Charles Bukowski.

Re: Ask Wow A Question Thread

Posted: 02 Apr 2015, 13:47
by Boxorino
can u do the splits???

Re: Ask Wow A Question Thread

Posted: 02 Apr 2015, 14:16
by Archangel
Do you have cows?

Re: Ask Wow A Question Thread

Posted: 02 Apr 2015, 14:29
by Rainshard
1. What is your opinion on the current state of the Middle East.

2. What country would you most like to visit.

Re: Ask Wow A Question Thread

Posted: 02 Apr 2015, 19:23
by Mewtwo Power
When does Magikarp evolve?

Re: Ask Wow A Question Thread

Posted: 02 Apr 2015, 19:24
by Archangel
Why is Mewtwo so weird and funny and make me wanna die of laughter?

Re: Ask Wow A Question Thread

Posted: 02 Apr 2015, 23:43
by Icamenal
What was the thing you wanted the most so far? Have you gotten it yet?

Re: Ask Wow A Question Thread

Posted: 03 Apr 2015, 00:37
by Wasabi
What's the most valuable in your life?