How did you join FWG?

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Minana
FWG Assassin

Re: How did you join FWG?

Postby Minana » 27 Dec 2016, 05:28

I think it was around 2011/2012 ish, I was looking for a game and ended up playing it on FWG. From then on I kept coming back because I thought this site was pretty cool and I was always intrigued by the chat, but was never brave enough to actually join haha.

Then in 2013 I decided to join the RP chat ('cause I was still too shy to go in rm 1 XD). I couldn't think of a cool name, so I searched up a name generator and chose the name Armina because I thought it sounded nice. (So no, it wasn't because of Armin from AoT haha I've actually had somebody ask me that.)

Stayed in the RP room for quite a while, but after a few months (not sure how long exactly tbh) I became comfortable enough to chat in rm 1. I remember joining the forum around 2014 (i think), but my account was acting all weird so I didn't really use it. Then I made this account in 2015 and ayee here I am haha.

Ahh I'm so glad I joined. You guys are awesome C:
*Loud screeching in the distance*

#1 in the Summer Comedy Competition

Fredito9
FWG Ninja

Postby Fredito9 » 27 Dec 2016, 20:03

I know for a fact that Pokemon Tower Defense around the year of 2011-09 but didn't really have interest in anything else quite frankly. Not until I was a bit older and more adapted to the website and I guess how things worked.
I guess the mayor thing that brought me here was games that caught my interest.What made me stay were all the people who chatted daily/often/whenever they could.
I have to thank them and the site for helping me out when I had nothing much to do which is a pretty often wall atm.

I'll never give up on the world I love.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 29 Dec 2016, 03:27

Simple:
Troll in a game.
Troll the world.
Troll myself.
Reformed.
sorta.
hehe xd Image
I've lost my pieces.

alone555
FWG Commoner

Postby alone555 » 01 Jan 2017, 06:46

Just strolling and bumped inside, and end up staying here......but anyway,this is my third year here XD yeah......first people i met was Death The Kid and Some Guy.......And they sort of dissapear.....
Look down at others :evil: =lack of moral cultivation :(

Return to “General Chat”