Boredum Kills

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
ghost 9
FWG King

Boredum Kills

Postby ghost 9 » 08 May 2015, 12:47

Boredum. It's the silent killer.

"Today Americans are overcome not by the sense of endless possibility, but by the banality of the social order they have erected against it. Having internalized the social restraints by means of which they formerly sought to keep possibility within civilized limits, they feel themselves overwhelmed by an annihilating boredum, like animals whose instincts have withered in captivity." Cristopher Lasch
"The costs of action are far less than the costs of inaction."

"If you don't want to be forgotten as soon as you're dead, write something worth reading, or do something worth writing"

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Re: Boredum Kills

Postby Zia- » 08 May 2015, 15:57

lol Death note is best anime
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Hyorinmaru
FWG Captain

Re: Boredum Kills

Postby Hyorinmaru » 11 May 2015, 08:10

Im Green with envy, Red with a anger frenzy, its highly doubtful that anyone can mend me. but i walk this path of relapse until i collapse. As we go on living life's stupid game we understand that not all things are tame and most the time its you who gets the blame its a shame. But living in the past is what fools desire, i on the other hand want to grow my knowledge higher look to the future for what i require. but i understand this wont work for most, they prefer to hide and to be a ghost, and that to me is just gross. i hope this has shed some light on a situation surrounded with fright, sometimes a future is not always bright but the choices we do will make it alright.

i was really bored this probally makes no sense as i wrote it in 1 minute

Have a Happy Hyo Holiday! ;D

Return to “General Chat”