Hiatus log

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Hiatus log

Postby The Divine Potato » 29 Jul 2015, 20:38

Seeing as everyone is making a bunch of big hiatuses and leaving from time to time. Just post them here instead of making them a topic and could even put an expected time to return.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: Hiatus log

Postby Dr Frook » 29 Jul 2015, 23:15

should I be posting when I'm on my bathroom breaks?
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 30 Jul 2015, 19:29

Oh, sweet.
Why didn't someone think of this before? I could have saved at least 2 threads, jeez.
Also, I'm NOT back, but I'm not dead either...good, now that things are all cleared up.
*exits this thread*
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 07 Aug 2015, 04:22

Will be gone for a couple of days.... also since fall sem is starting will be missing more in the future as well.

As always if you need to contact me urgently PM me or Email me. (PMs r linked to email lol)
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 07 Aug 2015, 12:30

FWG Leader wrote:should I be posting when I'm on my bathroom breaks?

Yes
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 07 Aug 2015, 15:42

Lightning Orb wrote:
FWG Leader wrote:should I be posting when I'm on my bathroom breaks?

Yes

gross no

Avereeni
The All Powerful FWGER

hiatus

Postby Avereeni » 10 Aug 2015, 03:05

i'll be taking a hiatus until next august (about a year). school is slowly approaching and my parents will be on me, and also i need to start working because i don't want to fail them because as much as i love this place, it does distract me, of course that's not the real reason. parents will be on watch so not enough time on my phone, and as you know my laptop has fwg blocked.
come what may, i might come back earlier.
i will come on breaks and such, weekends i'm not sure, i'll be here for a short while on my birthday but that's all i really expect. but do not fear, for i will be back soon, maybe my laptop will have full access and i can resume everything i've done.

again, thank you for being my other family, and i'll see you entirely some other day

~ avery OUT

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Re: hiatus

Postby Foopzheart » 10 Aug 2015, 03:32

Avereeni wrote:i'll be taking a hiatus until next august (about a year). school is slowly approaching and my parents will be on me, and also i need to start working because i don't want to fail them because as much as i love this place, it does distract me, of course that's not the real reason. parents will be on watch so not enough time on my phone, and as you know my laptop has fwg blocked.
come what may, i might come back earlier.
i will come on breaks and such, weekends i'm not sure, i'll be here for a short while on my birthday but that's all i really expect. but do not fear, for i will be back soon, maybe my laptop will have full access and i can resume everything i've done.

again, thank you for being my other family, and i'll see you entirely some other day

~ avery OUT

we'll mass u
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Hiatus Until ?????

Postby Boxorino » 01 Oct 2015, 18:49

My entire month of September for schooling went to shit. I missed out on half of the month due to being in the hospital from the 1st to the 4th and then being sick on and off afterwards. I am extremely behind and have no idea on what I'm even able to make up in most of my classes. I hope that by taking a break from here and from Tumblr until I'm able to get back on my feet again will help me get my act together. I estimate I'll have fixed my schooling issues by the time the first semester ends in January.

For those of you curious as to why I was in the hospital, pm me. I'll be on Skype every so often but other than that, don't expect to see me around much until this is all sorted out. I really want to be able to fix my grades and learn self discipline so that I can have a good time for the rest of high school.

Instead of wishing for me to come back, please try and give me support instead. I am emotionally exhausted from being so lazy and I am going to do my best to change.

Thanks for everything,

Boxy
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 29 Oct 2015, 20:24

My ISP has derped and is telling us that our wifi will be down till november sixth so *shrug*
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Return to “General Chat”