Marriage bachelor party ideas?

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
The Zodiac Killer
FWG Field Marshal

Marriage bachelor party ideas?

Postby The Zodiac Killer » 22 Sep 2015, 17:04

Hey guys. Well I finally popped the question about two months ago to my long time girlfriend, Mariah. I'm trying to think of LEGITIMATE bachelor party ideas because quite frankly I'm stumped haha. The date is set for October 12th so I'm trying to decide asap so I can just get the bachelor party going for a weekend before then. I wanted to ask you guys because I consider this place like family. Thanks guys!! (:
My name is Alex, and have been a member since '09. Love the site and the forum. Happily Married!

Icamenal
FWG God

Re: Marriage bachelor party ideas?

Postby Icamenal » 22 Sep 2015, 18:17

Don't know what you mean by legitimate ideas, so please pardon me if some of these are fake.
I guess it depends on what exactly you want, and what you've already decided on, if you've decided on anything.

You could see a movie. Like Transformers or whatever it is that's in the theaters right now. Sit on the inside, step on people's toes when you need to get out to use the restroom, and then have dinner afterward.
You could go camping for a day and a night, or longer, if you want. The calmness of it contrasts nicely with the madness of the wedding, I think.
You could golf, if you're either rich enough to pay for all of your friends, all your friends are rich enough to pay for themselves.
You could either take a short one-day road trip, or you could take a longer one. You could pick up your friends on the way, though that would take a lot of coordination, especially since you'd have to drop them off.
You could go some kind of skiing or snowboarding.
You could rent a beach house.
You could go white-water rafting.
You could go fishing, which would either be nicely calm, or boring.
You could go skydiving.
You could go to a Seahawks game and get the nicest seats you and your friends can afford.
You could rent dirt bikes, or dune buggies, or ATVs, or something that has a 99% chance of death.
You could flee to Mexico, like go to Los Cabos and go golfing and stuff.
You could eat steak.
You could pizza.
You could go to a park and play baseball or football or bowling or something.
You could scavenger hunt.
You could be roasted.
You could BBQ.
You could rent a boat. And use it.
You could horse racing.
You could go go go-cart racing. It's just like driving in real life, except you get to crash.
You could bungee jumping.
You could gain 314 pounds.
You could go parasailing, kayaking, horseback riding and stuff.
You could go rock climbing and mountain biking.
You could go to Austin City Limits, and then visit Excalibur afterwards.
You could go to a concert.
You could rent a lakefront cabin.
Co-ed bachelor parties are a thing. You could even just merge with your fiance's bachelorette party, if she doesn't mind/isn't doing something too girly for your friends.
You could let your friends surprise you.
You could have a weekend of games. But you'd have to lie to all your other friends and tell them that you had a life.
You could go spelunking.
You could herd cattle.
You could kill each other.

I guess I should have said before that I've never gone to a spatula party, much less had one. (Eventually people realized that I'm not much fun at parties and stopped inviting me before they got to the marriable age. And I've never even had a girlfriend. ;-;)
Last edited by Icamenal on 08 Nov 2015, 03:53, edited 1 time in total.

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 25 Sep 2015, 11:27

what you should do is get everyone to go to a different car dealership, and get everyone to test drive a car, then have everyone meet up at a predesignated area, and park the cars in a way that leaves the salesmen in a circle with each other, then have the salesmen fight to the death with crudely made weapons while you all cheer and place bets and whatnot, then idk go to a bar or something after and do what guys usually do in a bachelor party
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 25 Sep 2015, 13:06

Zia- wrote:what you should do is get everyone to go to a different car dealership, and get everyone to test drive a car, then have everyone meet up at a predesignated area, and park the cars in a way that leaves the salesmen in a circle with each other, then have the salesmen fight to the death with crudely made weapons while you all cheer and place bets and whatnot, then idk go to a bar or something after and do what guys usually do in a bachelor party

i've seen this written somewhere before
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 26 Sep 2015, 00:40

Boxorino wrote:
Zia- wrote:what you should do is get everyone to go to a different car dealership, and get everyone to test drive a car, then have everyone meet up at a predesignated area, and park the cars in a way that leaves the salesmen in a circle with each other, then have the salesmen fight to the death with crudely made weapons while you all cheer and place bets and whatnot, then idk go to a bar or something after and do what guys usually do in a bachelor party

good for you
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 26 Sep 2015, 00:47

Zia- wrote:
Boxorino wrote:

good for you

I've lost my pieces.

Return to “General Chat”