i am tired:

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

i am tired:

Postby Boxorino » 07 May 2016, 01:37

emotionally, physically, mentally, you name it! i'm that. exhausted. pooped. etc.

i need a break. for like, ever. forever. i'm leaving forever. i'll come back every once and a while to fuck around with the trolls in room [F] (meaning if that room goes, you'll probably never see me again) but that's about it.

reasons:

1. i hate most of the people here??? like why would i want to be hanging around these people if i wish i could kick all of their asses.
  2. i've honestly been a huge bitch to everyone because reason one, like... tbh i don't really care what reputation i leave when i go, but when it gets to the point of me getting pissed off by just seeing someone's username, it's time to chill.
  3. no one here really cares about me. they say they do but they don't really show any legitimate interest in me. anyone who did care about me here is gone now.
  4. i'm barely on anymore because i'm busy with school shit anyway so whatever. also i've literally turned into a sad sack bc of what happened with Image who wants to be around these sad vibes.

a few messages to people i'm not going to bother to pm bc who has the time:

• rain: feel free to hmu any time pls you're great send me some pepes.
  • frook: sorry?? i guess. idk i hope you get all the Problematic People off this site or at least put them in line bc fuck man this website is kind of falling apart.
  • paul: idk if ur really on anymore but you're a chill dude feel free to hmu anytime as well like you're literally one of the nicest people here and i really appreciate your ability to put up with all the people i can't put up with.
  • rp people (excluding a few): disgusting. absolutely toxic. i wish i never met or had any involvement in this group of people. you guys were the shitstorm of drama that make this website Absolutely Horrible for me to come to. you are all reason #1.
  • trash: i gave u all my frooks bc you're great and are fam.

tl;dr bye

ps. please lock my "random things from boxy when she's bored" topic.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: i am tired:

Postby Dr Frook » 07 May 2016, 07:56

awwwwwwwww

:(
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Archangel
FWG Earl

Postby Archangel » 18 May 2016, 15:16

Boxorino wrote:emotionally, physically, mentally, you name it! i'm that. exhausted. pooped. etc.

i need a break. for like, ever. forever. i'm leaving forever. i'll come back every once and a while to fuck around with the trolls in room [F] (meaning if that room goes, you'll probably never see me again) but that's about it.

reasons:

1. i hate most of the people here??? like why would i want to be hanging around these people if i wish i could kick all of their asses.
  2. i've honestly been a huge bitch to everyone because reason one, like... tbh i don't really care what reputation i leave when i go, but when it gets to the point of me getting pissed off by just seeing someone's username, it's time to chill.
  3. no one here really cares about me. they say they do but they don't really show any legitimate interest in me. anyone who did care about me here is gone now.
  4. i'm barely on anymore because i'm busy with school shit anyway so whatever. also i've literally turned into a sad sack bc of what happened with Image who wants to be around these sad vibes.

a few messages to people i'm not going to bother to pm bc who has the time:

• rain: feel free to hmu any time pls you're great send me some pepes.
  • frook: sorry?? i guess. idk i hope you get all the Problematic People off this site or at least put them in line bc fuck man this website is kind of falling apart.
  • paul: idk if ur really on anymore but you're a chill dude feel free to hmu anytime as well like you're literally one of the nicest people here and i really appreciate your ability to put up with all the people i can't put up with.
  • rp people (excluding a few): disgusting. absolutely toxic. i wish i never met or had any involvement in this group of people. you guys were the shitstorm of drama that make this website Absolutely Horrible for me to come to. you are all reason #1.
  • trash: i gave u all my frooks bc you're great and are fam.

tl;dr bye

ps. please lock my "random things from boxy when she's bored" topic.

Awwwwwwww I'll miss u boxyyyy
I can't say I was fine. I was never fine to begin with.

BluesDotEXE
FWG King

Postby BluesDotEXE » 21 May 2016, 22:51

See you, old friend. Maybe our paths will cross again one day.
Don't try, do.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 26 May 2016, 05:33

Honestly same.
I've lost my pieces.

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 15 Jul 2016, 15:01

it took me a while but I honestly couldn't agree more with half the crap in your reasons for going. :lol:
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 16 Aug 2016, 00:23

hey its me but in boxy form

Return to “General Chat”