OMG OMG OMG its almost Xmas again

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Dr Frook
FWG Mod

OMG OMG OMG its almost Xmas again

Postby Dr Frook » 02 Dec 2016, 18:47

What's everyone up to this xmas??
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Annakall2013
FWG King

Re: OMG OMG OMG its almost Xmas again

Postby Annakall2013 » 03 Dec 2016, 00:17

:lol: Lol studying for my 2nd model exam cause I totally screw up my first
Honey, I have heels higher then your standards <3
#FwgDramaQueen2015

Percyception
FWG God

Postby Percyception » 04 Dec 2016, 22:46

dying
twenty one pilots is so dumb. there isn't even 21 of them

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 04 Dec 2016, 23:11

Percyception wrote:dying

also dying (and we're going to the beach)
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Percyception
FWG God

Postby Percyception » 04 Dec 2016, 23:30

Foopzheart wrote:
Percyception wrote:dying

also dying (and we're going to the beach)

ironically enough beaches make me think of death so to me that's like double dying
twenty one pilots is so dumb. there isn't even 21 of them

BluesDotEXE
FWG King

Postby BluesDotEXE » 05 Dec 2016, 02:20

im going to

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
Don't try, do.

Annakall2013
FWG King

Postby Annakall2013 » 05 Dec 2016, 11:52

BluesDotEXE wrote:im going to

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Nice ad placement.... :lol: :lol:
#FwgDramaQueen2015

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 08 Dec 2016, 03:18

Annakall2013 wrote:

It's not an advertisement. Basically every kid in the US who goes to a public school and can run has to take this test. U run laps against the clock to see if you are healthy.

Also I'm waiting for frook to get me a present.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

BluesDotEXE
FWG King

Postby BluesDotEXE » 08 Dec 2016, 11:56

Excalibur wrote:
Annakall2013 wrote:

It's not an advertisement. Basically every kid in the US who goes to a public school and can run has to take this test. U run laps against the clock to see if you are healthy.

the thing is: the fitnessgram pacer test became a meme
Don't try, do.

Annakall2013
FWG King

Postby Annakall2013 » 08 Dec 2016, 12:44

BluesDotEXE wrote:
Excalibur wrote:
Annakall2013 wrote:

the thing is: the fitnessgram pacer test became a meme

man what a horrible test. Thank goodness I've always gone to private schools or home schooling while I was in NJ :lol:
#FwgDramaQueen2015

Return to “General Chat”