OMG OMG OMG its almost Xmas again

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Wasabi
Polar Bear of the North

Re: OMG OMG OMG its almost Xmas again

Postby Wasabi » 08 Dec 2016, 13:18

BluesDotEXE wrote:im going to

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

This is an actual military practice, in Norway xD
Decisions decisions decisions.
They're hard to make
And so is making a good signature.

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Postby Tycoon » 08 Dec 2016, 17:37

Excalibur wrote:
Annakall2013 wrote:

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Nice ad placement.... :lol: :lol:

It's not an advertisement. Basically every kid in the US who goes to a public school and can run has to take this test. U run laps against the clock to see if you are healthy.

Also I'm waiting for frook to get me a present.

we have the beep test in the uk its basically the same one time a kid threw up in the gym
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 09 Dec 2016, 07:54

I think the best I ever did on this was(somewhere in there) level 14 or 15. Rip me.
I've lost my pieces.

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 12 Dec 2016, 21:43

I still havent bought all my xmas presents for everyone in my family

*sigh*

such a nightmare xmas is...
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 12 Dec 2016, 22:26

Dr Frook wrote:I still havent bought all my xmas presents for everyone in my family

*sigh*

such a nightmare xmas is...

I bet I am in family.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Return to “General Chat”