Cat boys name

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
ZacheryGob
Noobie Doobie

Cat boys name

Postby ZacheryGob » 03 Dec 2016, 11:24

I'm a kind of with no imagination. When my sister and that i adopted our cat, I desired to title her Snowball, as a result of she was all white (that, and there was a white named Snowball in a favourite book of mine when I used to be youthful. The book was known as "The Doll within the Backyard" for these of you who are curious). My sister wanted to title her Chessie after the Chesepeak Railroad kitten (I'd only go along with that if we undertake a tabby, although).

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Re: Cat boys name

Postby Foopzheart » 05 Dec 2016, 06:00

ZacheryGob wrote:I'm a kind of with no imagination. When my sister and that i adopted our cat, I desired to title her Snowball, as a result of she was all white (that, and there was a white named Snowball in a favourite book of mine when I used to be youthful. The book was known as "The Doll within the Backyard" for these of you who are curious). My sister wanted to title her Chessie after the Chesepeak Railroad kitten (I'd only go along with that if we undertake a tabby, although).

name it Cat
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Annakall2013
FWG King

Postby Annakall2013 » 05 Dec 2016, 11:53

Foopzheart wrote:
ZacheryGob wrote:I'm a kind of with no imagination. When my sister and that i adopted our cat, I desired to title her Snowball, as a result of she was all white (that, and there was a white named Snowball in a favourite book of mine when I used to be youthful. The book was known as "The Doll within the Backyard" for these of you who are curious). My sister wanted to title her Chessie after the Chesepeak Railroad kitten (I'd only go along with that if we undertake a tabby, although).

name it Cat

*Kat
Honey, I have heels higher then your standards <3
#FwgDramaQueen2015

BluesDotEXE
FWG King

Postby BluesDotEXE » 06 Dec 2016, 11:32

name it dinner
Don't try, do.

Return to “General Chat”