DJ Foopy's Billboard Hot 100

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

DJ Foopy's Billboard Hot 100

Postby Foopzheart » 05 Mar 2017, 00:33

i'm going to post 100 songs in no particular order but rigidly scheduled. this is inspired by boxy's daily music thank u boxo my child. here's the first one.

this is my favorite band of all time ever in the history of the universe, oingo boingo, performing grey matter off of their second album Nothing To Fear (1983). there's definitely a deeper meaning to it but also it's super catchy. see yall tomorrow.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Re: DJ Foopy's Billboard Hot 100

Postby Foopzheart » 06 Mar 2017, 19:40

"hey joey what happened to rigidly scheduled?"
i lied

that's all for the faq today let's throw out some songs

day 2's song, ignoring the weird weeby stuff, this song is just a cool calm beat with some freaky vocals i can't understand. it's by swell, ft. shiloh. both have done some decent stuff otherwise, only swell (the one who made the beat) is active. can get them on soundcloud and apple music. highly recommended.

and this is track 4 from neutral milk hotel's in the aeroplane over the sea, two headed boy. this song somewhat pisses me off for reasons i actually don't know. i love it. this album is kind of an emotional ride in general, the track before this was written on ecstasy, and the whole album is about anne frank. have fun with this one, i'm definitely going to post more from this group/album regardless. most important part of this track is that it is the song for day 3.
vaguely present

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 07 Mar 2017, 02:29

rain better see this
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 08 Mar 2017, 00:13

hey day 4 kind of still on schedule. today

this is another track 4, this time off of modern baseball's most recent album, holy ghost. love these guys, i def recommend checking out the rest of their stuff. sports is an iconic album and you're gonna miss it all is...okay. they've got quite a few good EPs too, but the nameless ranger is kinda iffy.
vaguely present

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 09 Mar 2017, 06:11

day 5! today we have a pretty famous song. this song, For What It's Worth, was released initially as a single in late 1966 by Buffalo Springfield and eventually put on subsequent re-issues of their first album (self-titled, Buffalo Springfield) in 1967. So you can consider this a 1966 OR a 1967 release but numbers aside you can just sort of consider it...good. Check it out.

also, i don't know this because of forrest gump. it was a good song prior to that movie's release and it remains a good song by itself. sorry i couldn't find a great quality version of it. enjoy<3
vaguely present

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 27 Apr 2017, 21:33

day 6. had a dream about this group last night. love their music + probably going to do a cover of them sometime soon. really nice sorta calm acoustic stuff, occasionally sad, great for morning coffee or late night studying, maybe. anyway, what's a rigid schedule?
vaguely present

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 27 Apr 2017, 21:36

Foopzheart wrote:

day 6. had a dream about this group last night. love their music + probably going to do a cover of them sometime soon. really nice sorta calm acoustic stuff, occasionally sad, great for morning coffee or late night studying, maybe. anyway, what's a rigid schedule?

yay!
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 28 Apr 2017, 21:17

day 7. just listened to this guy's album carrie and lowell yesterday, very very good. much better to listen to in the morning. sorry i'm giving yall all this morning music lately, but it's really just dependent on what's new. hope u enjoy, got a bit of a simon-y garfunkel-y vibe
vaguely present

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 03 May 2017, 18:47

day 8. somewhere in hollywood by 10cc. 10cc, as a group, needs no introduction. you should know them, and if you don't, get going on listening to them ASAP. this is from the album sheet music, which is significantly more experimental than their bigger hits but still gold.
vaguely present

Return to “General Chat”